91 coaches online • Server time: 22:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Pirog

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2009 - 14:05 Reply with quote Back to top

The 187 Murder Cup is an exciting KO tournament for teams which are just starting to develop into their full potential. The TR cap is at 187 meaning that any team from 100 up to 187 can join. Don't forget that it's a [L]eague tournament.

A lot of teams tend to get stuck at this level, where they are too good for the 175 tournaments and not quite developed enough for the TR 200 tournies. Now they will have the chance to compete with each other for glory on the Blood Bowl pitch.

And best of all, those damn fun killing dwarf teams are banned from entering the tournament! Hopefully this will mean that we will see flings, goblins and other fragile teams rumbling with the rest of us! (Pact teams are also banned.)

Tournaments will start when filled up and will likely consist of 8 or 16 team KO tournaments, but might vary in size according to interest.

1 week deadlines and forfeits are not allowed.

Don't miss out on the fun!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=5789
Pirog

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2009 - 14:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't miss out! It's a great way to get your teams ready for the OCC!
Bram

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2009 - 14:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I have one team which I consider to participate with. Would have to loose 10k though. Not too keen on that, since they usually struggle to keep in shape (and now that they are, i'd rather not throw away money because I know sooner or later hard times will come back).
Pirog

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2009 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Can't bend the rules unfortunately, if I start doing that there will never be an end to the requests and it will never be fair for everyone. 10k is not a lot to drop so I strongly recommend you to do so and join up! Smile
belshamharoth

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2009 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

if its in league i need to transfer my ranked team into league to play? isnt it then stuck in league ?
Pirog

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2009 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, you can't move back to Ranked from League.
Crimsonwolf

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2009 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Are Chaos Dwarves allowed in this tounament as I have a 170/170 cd team I was looking for a Tounament for.
Pirog

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2009 - 20:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, chaos dwarves are welcome! It's only regular dwarves that are banned since it's such a boring team to play against.
 Jump to: