92 coaches online • Server time: 22:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What do you think of Colin?
Kind of cool!
52%
 52%  [ 21 ]
Shut up, Mac
47%
 47%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 40

Macavity

Post 6 Posted: Nov 05, 2005 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

As some of you may have heard, I play with a halfling team that refuses to employ Treemen in the Ranked division here on Fumbbl. They do not have the most stellar record but, yesterday, one of them finally cracked the Top Ten list! Let's give it up for Colin! http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=1899785 Colin is one of 3 (I think) original players left. He has now played in 27 games (He will be missing the next one) and amassed 7CAS without a Strength increase or the Block or MB skill!!!! We are certain this is only a hint of things yet to come, and with only 3 episodes left in the first season, are eager to see what else things amazing tiny players will achieve. Thank you for your time. Play my flings.

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2005 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Colin? I don't recall anyone with the name Colin, but then again it's been a while since I saw the first season. I can't play your flings, but if I should ever start a new ranked team, I might.
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2005 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats Macavity. But Colin wasn't in your starting team.
Another player has worn the number 9 before: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=1899567. He has the lower player id.

Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2005 - 20:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Damn, you're right..... I always forget the first ep made it past the first line-up.... Colour me red.

Opti: He was the guy who the Master stabbed in the eye after Buffy and Xander escaped the tunnels.

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2005 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Wasn't Colin the name of the little vampire-kid?
btw congratulations Master, wonderfull flings
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2005 - 20:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, Colin was also the given name of the Anointed One! Excellent recall, apprentice!

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2005 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Grats Mac
My CD are waiting to play with them ina friendly match Smile
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2005 - 07:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Muahahahah!
Your puny flings, I'll eat them for breakfast!

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2005 - 20:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, Colin got another CAS! He killed a human thrower (though it wasn't permanent), and is now tied for 3rd in the Active, Ranked Flings!

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2005 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

He, he has reached same place as my Treetender!!!
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=1640969

Too bad my Blitzer niggled at last skill. And in the next match he will miss because of a recieved mng last game, before he could cause a cas. ;-(

When he is back and ready to play, our teams really should meet and fight for the top position face to face!

Besides: Did you notice that our Blitzers are the active ranked once with most cas having ST2? The other 2 have ST3, how easy with that...
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2005 - 22:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I did notice, but mine's cooler because yours has Block Wink I might be up for a game sometime, though playing other flings does weird wizard things.....