44 coaches online • Server time: 19:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2005 - 07:57 Reply with quote Back to top

It's the first major tourney of the year in the Diehard Tournament League. With 150 LP on the line, it's a sure shot into the Diehard final. Only unranked lrb bashy teams may participate. 200 tr and under. Round Robin style. Bashy teams will include: chaos, chaos dwarves, dwarves, khemri, lizardmen, rotters, ogres, necromatic, orcs and undead. In this tourney, no one can cry about you holding onto the ball, stallin' and beating your opponent into the ground! Tournament starts on december 1st. You can apply at:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2773

Come one, come all.
koadah

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2005 - 10:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Why does this have to be restricted to certain LRB races? Why can't anyone just come and have a go if they think they are hard enough? Smile

Surely just calling it Bashfest is enough.

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2005 - 15:43 Reply with quote Back to top

It's cause in the Diehard Tournament League, there is 12 tournaments. once a month, all year around. They are all different. This one happens to be only bashy teams. Don't worry if you have a team that's not bashy, there is a tournament called the Fleetfooted Cup, for those teams who are scared of bashy teams.

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2005 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

All I got is one more coach to join? Come on people, there must be more people out there who would like to see who is the toughest bashy team around. Still have about 2 weeks to join. Let's get this going!

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2005 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

One more week till Bashfest 2005 starts. Bring on the coaches so we can bring on the pain!

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2005 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Still need more coaches.

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2005 - 00:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I keep posting in here hoping coaches look at this cause I want more people to join.