54 coaches online • Server time: 17:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
m0nty

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2003 - 07:13 Reply with quote Back to top

The Daemons & Dark Ones Reloaded group has started its first season. Two 8-team divisions are already up and running, but we need 16 more teams from any of the following races: Khemri, Vampire, Chaos, Nurgle's Rotters, Undead, Chaos Dwarf, Necromantic or Chaos Pact. Submit your rookie tournament division team now!
Animal2020

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2003 - 16:15 Reply with quote Back to top

does it have to be a new team to join?? and how are the games played?? is it round robin style?

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2003 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

It has to be a new team. The tourneys are open round robin. (BTW, I won't be accepting any new Khemri or Chaos Pact teams - we have enough).

The original idea was for the top two from each division to progress to a single knock-out tourney to provide a "winner", but I dislike that idea, since it would give big TR boosts to those who qualify, and leave the rest behind. I think a better idea would be for every team to qualify for one of a number of concurrent end-of-season knock-outs - something I am testing out in the other group I started, Axis & Allies. I'll put the details up in the group info when I work it out.
 Jump to: