18 coaches online • Server time: 04:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Have you enjoyed the league so far?
Yeah. Everything's been great!
42%
 42%  [ 18 ]
Yes, although I have an issue with the redline/deadline rule
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Well...kinda.
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
It could be better!
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
No. I hate it.
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
Macavity dances with the dancing Kirbies! It's summer and everything's just great! <(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>
30%
 30%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 42

Karsk

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2005 - 19:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi I have been playing table top Blood Bowl for at least 10 years maybe a little longer but am pretty new to Fumbbl. I live on the east coast of the USA and am 32 years old. And I can't wait to play some games Smile
Jurassic-Monkey

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2005 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I am 27 years old and live on the edge of Newcastle UK and work as a gym manager.

I used to play the tabletop BB back in the day of the D6's and complicated equations to work out SPP's Wink

I have played FUMBBL for a bit a year ago but didn't enjoy the cherry picking aspect and much prefered the idea of a proper league in the spirit of the tabletop game so when I came back I joined Grudge League.

I am more than a little rusty so no doubt will be beaten soundly a few times, but what the hell, thats what I am here for Laughing
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2005 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome aboard, Monkey...I mean, Jurassic. Well, you got yourself a weird nickname all right. Wink

Baldrox

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2005 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

- 28 years old
- Born and raised in Belgium in a town near Antwerp.
- I'm on GMT+1 so Fumbble time
- Work as a coachbuilder in shifts (giving me half day's to play Smile )
- Can't direct connect yet, but working on it.
- Played BB (and other TTB-games) for als long as I can remember and stopped wargaming (incl. Fumbbling) about 3 years ago. While cleaning out my backup cd's found SkiJunkie's client, downloaded the latest version, retrieved my pass from Fumbbl.com and here I am again, ... .

PS: It's always better to have the real thing than those tournament fillers.
dzonvejn

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 00:50 Reply with quote Back to top

- 21 years old (if I remember right Razz )
- Born, raised, and still living in Serbia
- In GMT+1 timezone
- working as computer nerd Smile (web oriented mostly, but I know a bit of C, pascal, and Java/javascript , on my last job I had to train begginers on using dreamweaver, HTML, and office programs, too, and making hardware run, and as technical support), and working as painter for WH/WH40K models (masterclass) (I know this combination sounds wierd.... but gamers are like that Razz )
- Playing BB from 1999-2000 (but only 2 months on internet).... We had to do something during bombardment Razz, so it's how I began. Collecting WH for as long as I remember, but actively playing it for ~8 years (even won 1 tournament, and finished almost always in top 5)... Playing a lot of other war/boardgames including WH40K, BFG of wargames, and puerto rico, age of steam, and many other boardgames (but these two are the best among those I have)...

WH armies me and my brother have: Bretonnia, Empire, Vampire Counts, Tzeentch Demonic Legion, Beastmen and a bit of Wood Elves
WH40K armies: Imperial Guard, Demonhunters, Black Templars, Chaos Space Marines
BFG: empire, chaos

- Voted for: Yes, although I have an issue with the redline/deadline rule (I would like to play games more often...)
- Finishing my studies (shoud have final exam in a few days), as bach. of science for new computer technologies (I think that is what my diploma is going to sound in GB.... my school lasts 3 years, with ECTS sistem (in our country it's just beneth the university, I think it is colledge in GB)
Agrak

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 03:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Everyone. I'm Thirteen. I've Been Playing BloodBowl Since First Edition In 1982. I Sell Mice.

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 03:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Agrak and other plz dont spam threads where u have buisness. there are plenty of non-tourney threads for u to spam leave threads which are clearly for members of a league be plz. Thanks in Advance
Agrak

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 03:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I want to join.
And, it's true anyway, so yah boo sucks to you.

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!

My name is Jesper and I am 26 years old. I have been playing bllodbowl since it was the cardboard players.

I live in Sweden (GMT+1)

See ya all on the pitch!
IRSWalker

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, it's Ian, the (nearly) worst coach on FUMBBL. Questions:

a) 34
b) Folkestone, Kent, UK (go south a bit round the coast from Dover), GMT, (or GMT+1 in summer)
c) Played BB since waaaaaay back, mostly vs my brother when we were kids.
d) I own my own IT consultancy, which means I can give myself any job title I like. I think I might make myself "Director of Blood Bowl" for fun.
 Jump to: