38 coaches online • Server time: 11:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post 7s for fummbl?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you like the format?
Yes
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
No
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Needs a little work
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

elfstone

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2006 - 04:40 Reply with quote Back to top

aww i wanted undead O_o. no regen on half my team really makes me go though nurgles quick hehe
Scratch

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2006 - 15:18 Reply with quote Back to top

the final game of the 1st stage is on tonight at 7pm!!
FFT

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2006 - 10:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Oops.

Sorry, life caught up with me. Ah well.
webstar

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2006 - 11:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Game report Unranked instyle vs. Evil Colors

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1101748

My Evil Colors kicked the ball. After two turns i took the the first death. If i remember right it was one of the mummies. In spite of i managed to get the ball due bad luck of runic and scored in turn 7 of the first half. On the way to the score i took another BH.
On turn eight Runic done a "strategically" foul which gives me a SI (ouch).
With 8 against 11 i tried to hold the ball as long as possible. But runic played out his dominance without a mistake and killed on the way to score another poor beastman.
Again i tried to hold the draw against this massive attack and couldnt stand it. In turn eight runic scored again.

So it was a real blood massacre which left me eight players for the next game. Luckily i done 80000 cash at the gate, so i can field nine players next match.

My condolence goes to everyone who have to play against these "blood seekers".

Good game runic, cu on the field.

Marc
steinerp

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2006 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

After facing a bunch of goblins the High Elves of Out of Conference were ready to play for real. Greeting them on the pitch was one of the vilest and ugliest creations on the face of the planet, a beast of nurgle. Florida quickly noted that the creatures of chaos didn't know how to 11 and only 10 showed up. Stanford then set the tone for the match killing a beastman with the first block of the game. The elves continued to KO, badly hurt, and serious injuries whenever they knocked them down. Taking advantage of their number advantage the elves scored a defensive touchdown to end the half and knocked down any standing chaos player in the second half while playing a nice game of catch near the endzone.
Scratch

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2006 - 14:16 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1104408 Goblins Vs Humans
steinerp

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2006 - 02:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Out of Conference showed up for their third game in the league vs the humans of No Orleans Aints. The game seemed an even match up on paper and turned out to be exactly that. It seemed interesting when the heat started acting up. The leves proved wussy and 2 or 3 sat out each drive. Very little defense was played by either side until the score was 2-2 early in the second half. Then the humans lost two of their blitzers. Even though the they still out manned the elves they didn't have the strength to score. The elves chance to score on defense was lost when a lone elf tripped trying to go for it and set up a score on turn 8. The fans wanted blood and took out the ref in both halves. The Aints took the high road and did drop a foul til turn 16 while the elves hit a downed human and downed ogre early on although with no effect.
 Jump to: