18 coaches online • Server time: 05:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kyyberi

Post 18 Posted: Mar 12, 2006 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Jim: Hello sportfans again, and welcome to the beautiful landscape of Blackswamp!
Bob: Umm... Yeah... If you like rocks, mud and stinky swamps...
Jim: Aww, come on Bob, it's time for the Blackswamp Beerfest II, and we have some new additions for this years Beerfest!
Bob: That's right, instead of just Goblin and Snotling teams, this years Beerfest is open to all stunty teams. I think that last Beerfest gave organizers something to think about, as it ended as flat as pancake.
Jim: And talking about pancakes, I've heard that some halfling teams are on their way to Blackswamp. What a bravery that shows, coming all the way to here.
Bob: Yeah, but I think it's the prize that interests them. As you know, the winner of the Beer Bowl gets free beer for the whole team, for an year!
Jim: That's right. And that is given by the main sponsor, Killer-Lite Beer.
Bob: So the Beerfest is now open, and now we just have to wait few days for all the teams to apply. So see you soon, take care!

Blackswamp Beerfest is sponsored by Killer Lite Beer, and it gathers stunty teams from all around the Old World.

Besides beer and brawling, it is the place for Blood Bowl. All the stunty races bring their teams to the festival, and try to win the Beer Trophy. Although some teams aren't interested in the trophy, as the other prize is one years free beers for the winning players.

Teams are divided in two divisions, which are played in round robin style. Games are played in weekly schedule, deadlines will be announced when the tournament starts. The best teams (2 or 4, decided when the tournament starts) in division advance to divisional finals, which are played in KO. The winners of both divisions face each other in the Beer Bowl, which is the main event of the Beerfest. Winner of Beer Bowl takes the Beer Trophy, and the beer.

Points for divisional games are following:

Win: 3pts (only 1pt if forfeited win)
Draw: 1pt
TD's for: +1pt
TD's against -1pt
Cas for: +1pt
Cas against: -1pt

Minimum points per game is 0.

In addition, at the end of the Round Robin few awards will be given. Each award gives +3 points to the team. See the Group Page for more information on awards.

Only [U]nranked Stunty teams are allowed in the tournament. Each team has to be new TR100 (no games played) teams. Teams can be made to Stunty, and then moved to Unranked (to give biggies G access).

Star Players are NOT allowed, wizards are allowed

Apply in Group Page now!

The recruiting will be on for a week, deadline is set on 19th of March.

Last edited by Kyyberi on %b %27, %2006 - %16:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
Hoax

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2006 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

A battle for Beer!? Where can I sign up... Ah here!

The Boozenheym Alestars will join in!
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2006 - 12:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Still few days to sign up! We need at least few teams to get the party started. And now is you chance to try those new Cheaters in action.

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2006 - 16:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to remind you all that this is the LAST day of the original applying deadline. It seems that the beautiful scenery of Blackswamp isn't really attracting teams this time. We need at least couple of teams to get the tourney started, so here's your change to prove that you CAN coach stunty team.

Join the fun at HERE today!

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2006 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Deadline went, but no teams came to Blackswamp. It seems that some orcs were closing the roads, but that is handled now. So the deadline is moved to Sunday, 26th or March.

So if you are interested in small guys fun, create TR100 stunty race team to Unranked, and join the mayhem!

You can apply at Group Page.

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2006 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Jim: Hello and welcome to Beerfest Primetime, the only broadcast that gives you up to date reports from Blackswamp Beerfest.
Bob: Yeah, and I'm afraid that we have some bad news for you sportfans. As the deadline for applies is gone, there are only three teams in Beerfest II.
Jim: That is sad, as this is one of the biggest festivals in area. But I have heard that the Grand Jury is called, and they have been behind the doors for few hours now. We should get the latest news at any second.
---2 minute silence---
Jim: And here we have the decision, let me just open it...
---1 minute silence---
Jim: It seems that the Beerfest II is still taking applications from teams!!!
Bob: Yeah, they hope to get at least 5 or 6 teams, so they need at least 2 more.
Jim: I think this a good decision, as we all know that there are many young and inexperienced team waiting for that chance to prove themselves.
Bob: So we have to wait a little more, to get those few teams in. So see you soon, as the Beerfest kicks on.

So as you can see, the recruiting for Beerfest II is still on. We had only 3 teams for the tourney, which is a LOT less than I expected. I know that there are many coaches who love Stunty, and here is an opportunity to have Stunty fun with a fluffy tournament. No killer-biggies, just rookie teams.

We are waiting to get at least 2-3 teams more, so the tourney can start. So hurry up, make a team, add fluff, and join the fun!

You can apply at Group Page.