23 coaches online • Server time: 07:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
StarBreeze

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 10:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I m heating my midgets for the season start...RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2006 - 19:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, it has been about 6 days since i posted the opening post for this group, since then a few answers, a few persons applied, 7 were taken in. Yet already someone left.

So I'm wondering, 6 person in 6 days is very low, the answering ratio is not as high as expected at all, so, is there any desire for this concept in fumbbl?

And most importantly, those that find it not to their taste, mind to explain your reasons? Thanks a lot
PeteW

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2006 - 19:28 Reply with quote Back to top

It's not as cool as brownrobs 7's idea.... maybe he stole all your applicants?

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2006 - 19:52 Reply with quote Back to top

There are many confusing things, such as:

"Every hired Cheerleader will have to be linked to a current player on the team. If that player leaves the team for any reason (Death, Retirement, Concession) the cheerleaders linked to him/her will automaticaly leave the team with him/her. Take them off your roster. Cheerleaders so fired will not void your Challenge Points, but will be substracted."

Huh? Sad

I thought we just joined the group and then competed to do something silly. Now we get <i>serious</i> challenges like having to defend well!? Wink

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2006 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

well maybe it was confusing at the beginning. I thought it was pretty clear what was coming up but since everyone was thinking something else, i made that neat group page so everything is clear. Its simple, you get challenges that are not directly going to make you win, yet gets points into completing those challenges...

As for the cheerleader thingy, I think if you read it properly, you understand what has to be done. Its a way for cheerleaders to be used yet putting some challenge into it at the same time. The Cheerleader-Player thing is an idea to put some risk into it, instead of a simple one-way race of whom got the most cash to put into it.

I think that cheerleader thing is silly enough. There will always be 3 challenges every season, some might not be that silly, but all has one goal: exploit a side of the game that is not exploited that much by ultra-competitive gamestyle.

PeteW: I saw brownrob idea. To me it is just another one of those 4vs4 thingy yet at a lesser scale. I dont see the similitude between my idea and brownrob idea. Mainly, his idea is for U, mine is for R...
 Jump to: