50 coaches online • Server time: 22:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Calvin

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2003 - 02:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Im sure there are alot of people here at Fumbbl that are from the USA.. Why is it that we dont start a League for our selves so we dont have to wake up at odd hours or stay up really late to make it to a match with the people that live over seas?? Nothing against them i was just wondering is all. I would start one but i havent got a clue how to do so. And if there is a site here on the web that does have a US league that uses ski's bloodbowl i have not been able to find it..
Mully

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2003 - 04:01 Reply with quote Back to top

The WWB is a world wide league that has 2 american divisions with some of the best (and nicest) North American coaches in FUMBBL. Part of the solution is finding a league organizer (me) and coaches (them) that will be committed for the long term. (Not easy here on FUMBBL).

If you are interested in signing up for season #2 (to kick off next Jan 2005) then play 12 games in the Minor Legaue of Bloodbowl group and a spot will be resverved for you.

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2003 - 04:59 Reply with quote Back to top

a Mully where is that minor league website located so i can apply for it..
Ludakk

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2003 - 05:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Calvin wrote:
Im sure there are alot of people here at Fumbbl that are from the USA.. Why is it that we dont start a League for our selves so we dont have to wake up at odd hours or stay up really late to make it to a match with the people that live over seas?? Nothing against them i was just wondering is all. I would start one but i havent got a clue how to do so. And if there is a site here on the web that does have a US league that uses ski's bloodbowl i have not been able to find it..

Yup, as Coach/comm. Mully pointed out all you have to do is sign up and wait a bit or better yet 'evil smile' prepare to join in about 3 days or so The Brutal Blood Bowl League Smile
Link is right here:
http://deloran77.tripod.com/bloodbowlleague/

Have a look see, see if you like it and I guess prepare yourself to have the most organized BBrelated fun you've ever had, just ask Mr. Mully, he is a part of this madness himself Smile
PM me if you have any qs.
-L
Mully

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2003 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

a Mully where is that minor league website located so i can apply for it..

here ya go :

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=514
 Jump to: