45 coaches online • Server time: 19:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Indreju

Post 1 Posted: Jan 09, 2004 - 00:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to offer up the idea of a new themed league to all those interested, the Westeros Bowl. All of the rules for the league are listed on the Group Page, please feel free to ask any questions here and I'll field them if you're interested.

Assuming that interest is maintained I'd like to run this with multiple seasons and try and keep some form of Nuffle love happening in the lands from Ice and Fire.
Mezir

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2004 - 00:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Westeros as in A Song of Ice and Fire? I think you'll like my Bloody Mummers. Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2004 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes indeed, Westeros as in Fire and Ice. =)

Nice team too I might add, although I'm thinking Ser Gregor needed to be an Ogre or some such. Smile
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2004 - 04:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, don't give up just yet. I haven't made up a team (have to do some rereading... it's been a while) but I am certainly interested if you still have space when I get some time.

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2004 - 05:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I figured it'd take a little time to get some good quality themed teams going, so it's ok. I'm still trying to decided exactly what team I want to do myself.
joker004

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2004 - 09:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello i would like to join this league but the only (T) type team i have is a chaos team. Could you find deep inside you to let me join this league and let the chaos take the throne. Let me know asap of your decision.

Joker004
Mezir

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2004 - 09:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Why not make another Div T team? You're allowed ten, after all.

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2004 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Howdy, got House Stark all ready to go...Smile
Indreju

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2004 - 05:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm afraid to say joker that Mezir has the truth of it. You can have 10 [t] teams, and I really wanted it to be fresh teams that fit within the world of Ice and Fire. Chaos doesn't seem to fit in anyway that I can think of, and that particular team isn't really themed Westeros. If you're willing to make a new team joker, I'm willing to look at it. Smile
Indreju

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2004 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to clear up, the teams are not required to be one of the Houses or to even have characters from the world as part of the team (although that is a perfectly acceptable theme). As an example we have the Summer Isle Dancers based off of selection of wonderful ladies calling the Summer Isles home and the Unsullied United who recent applied for membership.
Indreju

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2004 - 02:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Who knew that when the Starks said "Winter is Coming" winter would be a frozen ISP.

Just wanted to remind anyone who'd thought about this before the 'break' that it was still a planned event once we had enough people sign up.
 Jump to: