47 coaches online • Server time: 01:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
magan174

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2006 - 14:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Try to get your games going. Lets end this season and hit for another one!
magan174

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2006 - 00:27 Reply with quote Back to top

" Hello SpaceBob, I don't know if you can here me down here by the pitch. Well this is BendyWendy anyway and I'm standing by the sideline at The Noctis Labyrinthus SpaceBowl. And the defending champions, the Sweepers, has yet again won the Martian League. The fans are trying to invade the field and all the officials are running for their lives. They seems to remember the slaughter from last years celebrations.

Well the Sweepers won against New Chinatown in a tied up and, sort of, classic Bashfeast. Both teams were standing in a huddle by the line of scrimmage and were trying to beat the others up. A lot of blocks were thrown and players went flying. But the blood were absent. In the fist half Sweepers runner Alf Arban went down from a sneaky tripping from the Orc thrower Zheng and he couldn't get up to finnish the game. But that was the only serious injury if you dont count the killing blow Kålle managed to get up from.

The game was a really open affair during the whole game and it was close calls every time the Sweepers scored a TD. Many a time it seemed like the Orcs wasn't trying at all. Like the time when Big Bad Black Orc Zhou blitzed runner Johnny Bråttom and we thought the little bugger were to go down permanently but then Zhou went down instead. Thats where the game changed and the Sweepers could instead go for a second TD.

After that........ok....hmmm i'm sorry SpaceBob but the officials says its time to leave the press corner. Cause the fans has started to take souvenires, nad I can see a bunch of Orc fans heading away with, whats left of the Crystall Ball Networks reporters. I'll be back when I have Taurin Greenbeard with me. This is BendyWendy for Sports Update!"
magan174

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2006 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

"Testing, testing! 1, 2, 1, 2...uhum....Hello BloodBowl fans! This is Bendy Wendy for Sports Update! Tonite the Mission wrote history. They managed to beat the Sweepers and gave them their first loss for 10 games. And they did it on pure tactic. They dodged away and played a very agile game in both offense and defense. I havent seen so many Bull Centaurs dancing around the field since my cousin, Cowlegged Carols wedding. Not a single female in the family can keep their legs together.

"Well, well, here's Taurin Greenbeard from the Sweepers. Taurin what happened tonight?"

"Well Wendy, the boys played worse than a Black Orc on a violin. Maybe they have gotten lazy during the long pre season, maybe they had taken this win for granted? I dont really know. We were very passive and ignorant in our offensive play. We didnt close the backdoor and we let those Bullshites off very easy. They need to be fed with some Shoe Pie when they´re down."

"So what are you going to do now? What will the Sweepers have to do up until the next game?"

"Well Wendy, first of all I gonna shout and scream to them. Then I gonna punish them on the trainings. They gonna wish their ugly excuse for a mom where here to nurture them when I'm done to the scraffy heap of no-goods."

"Ok tnx a lot. That was Taurin from the Sweepers folks. And now over to SpaceBob Marspants in....."

"Hey Wendy!"

"Uhum...yes Taurin?..."

"Are you coming to the banquet tonight for some sweet Dwarf love?"

"Ohhh sorry Taurin. I'm covering the Missions banquet. Im there to write about Woodrow Blakes new playing style."

"Ok Wendy I get it. You go to mr Morning wood and make him happy. But dont come running back when we win this shite!"

"Uhum.....over to the studio and Spacebob!"
 Jump to: