58 coaches online • Server time: 00:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2006 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow. That is one crappt team. They look perfect for a cinderella story. Well it's sitting at 24 teams now. Just need 8 more crappy teams.

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2006 - 04:12 Reply with quote Back to top

C’mon, 8 more crappy teams! I know you’re out there, I know you want to compete. Don’t be shame, be game. Find that glory, that immortality of crappiness.

Win the Poopshoot ’07 tourney and gain the 'Thunderous Flatulence' award, then go back out into the Blood Bowl field with renewed confidence that you can destroy teams not with Mighty Blow but with Mighty Buttocks.

Calling out to all crappy teams, 8 spots left for crappy glory!
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2006 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

That's right. Thanks MachSphere. Only need 7 more teams to make this a 32 man tourney.

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2006 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I entered with my only team that has has a negative record. Trouble is... the team only has one player! Still he is a pretty good one. Bring it on!

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2006 - 15:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a tremendously crappy team that I hope to apply with as soon as they have lost their premier match in their current tournament Smile
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2006 - 17:39 Reply with quote Back to top

26 teams so far. Would like to have 32 so there are no byes. C'mon crappy teams of FUMBBL, join in on the fun!

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2006 - 17:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, The Brawlers http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=131098 were my first fumbbl team. They were bumped to unranked due to lack of slots and the end of the D.M.U. but they certainly have a losing record! (easy to find those on my teams for some reason...)

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2006 - 19:54 Reply with quote Back to top

well my skaven seem to fit the bill overt skavengers count me in if you still have space
I reckon that with one of the worst coaches about this lot are very crappy.
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2006 - 20:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Now we are at 29. That means 3 more for a complete tourney without byes. Awesome work. Bring on more crappy teams.

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2006 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I get PeteW in the first round, please? Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2006 - 10:19 Reply with quote Back to top

c'mon people! just two more teams to start the tourney! You know you are the crappiest! JOIN NOW!
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2006 - 01:50 Reply with quote Back to top

1 more team needed and this thing can start. It's gonna be a good one!