105 coaches online • Server time: 21:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
raestuart

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2007 - 21:55 Reply with quote Back to top

OK this is our new page for our new league remember I'm new be gentle with me.

1 team each, so u don't have to worry about people playing their own teams.

The teams were randomized by my brother (due to the vote that came back),and I and all done fair and square.

Once u find out your game opponent, u must play him within a week (no exceptions)u have one week to play your game vs the opponent (sooner is better u could be holding up the whole league) before I force a forfeit on the offending person.

I will make available all peoples blood bowl names on the forum page so u can setup the match, keep in mind people have diff schedules and timezones so try to figure out the point in your schedule within the week when u 2 can play (we have Canadians,Brits,Aussies,and a few others).

Your teams must be made in the unranked area and will only be used for this division (it wont be allowed to upload for outside unranked games).

Fouling and Crowd pushing is legal and apparently going to be used extensively : )judging from the votes i got

Docs and RR are OK, not enough people wanted to play iron blood bowl.

People who have Agreed to join and the teams they drew.

It would be swell if u posted an email Addy people could use to contact u for 2 schedule a match. WE HAVE 9 WE REQUIRE 10 TO START so make your teams and i will let u know when we get 10 : ) it will be soon I'm sure.

tuggnut: Dark Elves
ashotinthearm: Dwarfs
SirOrange: Elves
GrinningD: Ogres
arw: Khem
nebji: Chaos Dwarfs
Stannic: Skaven
Horsepool: Necros
raestuart:Woodies
Coach 10 : we have team race generated Smile
 Jump to: