31 coaches online • Server time: 11:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

The Wraith Bone classic is EXPANDING to accomodate a stunty division and more elf teams in the existing division, teams will be "L" only teams with the following rules applying.

Rules of expansion elf teams

Wraithbone Classic, Elf Division, Season 2

After the roaring success of the Wraithbone's Inaugual Season, The Elven fans are flocking back to Stadia for this seasons installment of fun...

Applicants should be members of ANY elven race in "L" that is not more than 10 games old, so that everyone has a similar TR/TS to each other.

Rules of entry for stunty division as follows.

any stunty team from "L" teams: Chaos Halflings, Eshin Adepts, Fairies, Gnoblars, Gnomes, Goblins, Goblin Cheats, Nurglings, Pigmy, Skink, Skryre Slave, Snotlings, Squig Herders, Strigoyan

Common rules of both divisions

No Stars or Dirty Players

Minimum starting FF of 5

Maximum coach rating of 160 at time of entry.

Fouling and crowd pushing only when necessary to stop a score or continue forward progress and as such no dirty players may be taken WHAT SO EVER, even that must and i mean MUST be at the rational agreement of both coaches involved, if there is a more elfy option take it.

Now the fun bits, there will be a link to post up match reports and playful banter and down right baiting of coming opponents, it's all in the fun after all Smile but do try to see the line in the sand that is the difference between having fun and taking it too far.

Members will ideally be on at least 3 times a week and be able to play one game a week. Matches only to be played in order according to the fixtures provided. Although for axample Raven Dark Nighmares play Mythril War Wardens and there next opponent is Treetop Fortitude who are playing Meandril Sirens, if both players agree they may play there next round but only after both have finished the previous round.

There will be awards as well for competing nothing useful really just a nice bit of bragging rights, "i can run further without you tackling me etc" the awards called as follows

Weekly player awards called:

The Stunty Strong (most cas)
The Stunty Long (Most pass yards)
The Stunty Wrong (worst player)
The Stunty Heeley (rushing yards)

So please if you think you can have a laugh with us in this, come along try it out and make some new aquaintances.

So why not drop me or Chewie a line and sign up to it

AlanHasek & Chewie
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2007 - 10:19 Reply with quote Back to top

come on guys, you know youw ant to. APPLY DAMMIT!!! lol

here si the link to apply for entry to the league for next season to commence we think around april time.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=4127
AJStyles

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2007 - 09:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Chill Alan, u already got me with this concept...I'm in as long the league will start on april^^
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2007 - 09:59 Reply with quote Back to top

no probs

gotta wait for the playoffs to stop so that'll be fine
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2007 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

dum di dum, please apply Sad so lonely on my own lol
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2007 - 09:28 Reply with quote Back to top

ok we have 2 teams we need another 6 to make a decent sized division, come on stunty players, you know you want to.
Forteza

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2007 - 09:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Dirty Player mmmmmm...
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2007 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

nope no DP allowed i'm afraid it's a non fouling league
 Jump to: