30 coaches online • Server time: 11:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
evildead420

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2007 - 09:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Rhunki Thickbeard, Owner and Founder of the TCM (Terror Corps Movement) has sponsored the Terror Corps Cup in hopes to spot out new talent for his teams, aswell as bring fame and fortune to the Town of Karak Thorn. Karak Thorn is a settlement known throughout the Dwarven Kingdoms for its reknowned Brewing and Blood Bowl ability. Any team other then Dwarf or Norse due to the fact that the tournament is specifically geared towards teams that are not very common to the area of Karak Thorn.

Hows it goin everybody. I'm starting up a Group (The Terror Corps Cup) and getting it going with a Rookie Tournament! I'm going to try and get it started as soon as possible but I gotta see how many people enter the tournament. Depending on Outcome, I'm going to close it off at 8-16 people for the tournament. I'm most likely to get a series going after the tournament if there is any interest in the group, and any team that was in the original Rookie Cup will be allowed to keep their team for the series. I hope to see as many faces as possible! Thanks for checking it out.

Last edited by evildead420 on %b %31, %2007 - %20:%Mar; edited 2 times in total
evildead420

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2007 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

bump
evildead420

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2007 - 03:09 Reply with quote Back to top

So no ones really interested? Post suggestions on how I could breathe life into my tourny.
KennethCole

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2007 - 03:17 Reply with quote Back to top

It's been a slow day on Fumbbl sounds good to me...I'm in
evildead420

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2007 - 05:38 Reply with quote Back to top

We have 4 Players now, and the Tournament is most likely going to begin with 8 players unless I start seeing a giant turn around with the turn out. 1 Skaven, 1 Halfling, 2 Chaos Dwarves.
MadMac321

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2007 - 07:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, I have applied with a new team

Hashut's Hell Hammers
evildead420

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2007 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

The Terror Corps Rookie Cup is still looking for 3 more people before it can start a 8 man tournament! Sign up if your interested, if we get a flood ofmore applicants, i might push it to 16, otherwise, we start when we get 8.
 Jump to: