58 coaches online • Server time: 20:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tuggnut

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2007 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Nebji and I have discussed the issue and reached an agreement. And due to the game being ended prior to its conclussion we are unable to review the match to make any determinations. As such, replaying the match is inappropriate, as is continuing. We have concluded that both teams are Forfit and the winner of the Junkel Popcorn match will be the league Champ (Congrats Junkel). This is a friendly league for the enjoyment of the players and we are sorry the game ended as such, we therefore instruct all participants to finish all games, if you have a protest to launch when the game is compleate please do so, but the game must be compleated! We hope this doesnt bring any ill feelings between any players in our group but it has been thought over by the admins and we feel it is best. We are currently looking for one more player, and failing that within 24 hrs we will instatute a bye week (a dummy team will be created and each team will get one week as a bye game with the dummy team forfitting).
raestuart

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2007 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats Junkel I feel pretty sure you woulda beat me anyway with that one turning rat, so the league reg season champ and the Blood And Guts cup Winner you earned it bud

Anyway folks on to season 2!
Junkel

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2007 - 17:45 Reply with quote Back to top

thank all, but i still remain of the opinion that a rematch or continuing from an old save are better solution.
tuggnut

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2007 - 17:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Junkel, we do appreciate your input, However, we had to make a ruling on this situation as it has been really screwed up. And while its possible our ruling may not be popular, we dont believe there would be any ruling in this case that would be. It wasnt the decision Stu had asked for and I am sure it wasnt the decision that arw looking for, but at the end of the day thats the way we saw best to resolve it. The only good thing to come from this situation is we now have league rules to cover this situation in future. It is our hope we please move forward onto season 2.
raestuart

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2007 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Folks lets move on, and yes I lost my playoff spot but considering it was a fluke of luck that got me there I will survive, but this season was also learning experience for me, and next season will be better. Tuggnuts/Nebji right it wasn't the decision I wanted or expected but thats why we have other admins, and why I asked them to make a judgment and not sit in judgment of myself and make my own determination, its over lets just congratulate Junkel he did earn it and in my opinion it in no way cheapens his victory he earned it
 Jump to: