33 coaches online • Server time: 14:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Surtur

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2004 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

The <b>Slaves of Love</b> have gone through a facelift. See them here
<i>(look at the pictures at the bottom of the screen)</i>

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2004 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Week 3 Games are ready to be played (in fact 1 already has!).

So keep up the good work in getting the games played (and no one else leave Smile

Thanks again Surtur for providing a great weekly update... lazy Bunny will prepare one after I get my high speed internet later today.

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2004 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

WE WUZ ROBBEd, Mums me is sorries if dis wun isnt gud writting but we wuz rob'd. Me friend god beaten into duh green pulp and du apoth did nuffinks, cept get out du brush. Me tripped over me shoolace when me wus ded close tu scoring an du uver gobbos got beatens bad. Duh Orcs 'urtz us bad an duh nuffle an duh ref was ded nasties to us.

fanks again for du fungus pie,
Leggit

*OUCH! That has to be one of the most painful games i ever played heh. 4 CAS'd gobbos in first 5 turns, one RIP with failed apoth. So was 1-0 to the Orcs, Then we go for a TTM, Leggit again, lands perfectly runs for the end zone, before tripping on final gfi with a reroll <sighs>. And so the Orcs walked slowly up the field as my ogres and one remaining gobbo held them off, and even with Leggits two HEROIC 2d against blocks they were able to walk over the line in Turn 8 with a Black Orc holding the ball. What a game, what a sham Razz. But still all luck to Avatar DM he played well and played nicely not taking too much advantage. A good sport!*

Flings Rule!
kurre

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2004 - 05:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, my brave Woodies played against Chickenbrains supermodel Amazons and it was not pretty, the game with a brief report can be found here.
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2004 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Standings can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/dgbunnypuncher/bwb/standings.html

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2004 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Slaves of Love humiliated Give Peace a Chance today scoring the only td of the game and thus winning the game 1-0.

Some might say their 74% luck had something to do with it or that the yet-another-failed gfi that took away GPaC's td might have had some impact in the game but we at the GPaC tell those people, human and others, that they just rocked. They were the better team on the field. Even their armors are lot cooler than ours! We would like to send apologies to family of that beastmen who accidently badly hurted himself in the game. Whenever any member of that beastmens family comes to see GPaC game, we will give them all the bree beer they can drink!

We are very proud of the 0-1-2 start of the tournament althought we have accidently been accused inflicting 8 casualties in three games (HORRIBLE!) the fan base has grown in two out of three games. Way to go fellas!
Surtur

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2004 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

The new Surtur Weekly can be found here

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2004 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

We wuz beaten by du back ups, and dey is back up, we couldnts 'urt em, we couldn scared dem an we couldn even score in du second alf. We woz doin so well wiff me scoring agains and dur fings goin so wells, was 2-2 when we wents in for squig break. But den du deddies did goods, dey urt du chief agin an dey beats up poor thrillit so 'ard dat 'e as quits. so we losts 4-2 wiff me not quite ables to scores, but me dids frow du ball an me as now gots sure feet. but anyways we is going on to the future an we willz does our bests, opefully no more deds peeples!

upsets,

Leggit

Flings Rule!
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2004 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

The foe was vast and mighty
And o' they stank more than slightly

Yet t'wixt their girth we rumbled
Scoring as they stumbled
Verily were these ogre's humbled
By the noble rotting dead

The tiny grots they were a'scare
As they they flew o'er in the air
Twice they scored without err
But once they splatted like a rotten pear

Flashing festering fleshy ghouls
Ran like lightning by the fools
Dodging leaping striking bold
Even the zombies didnt fold
Much too fast for the brutes to hold
These noble rotting dead.

-- A poem by Wight Man's Burdern - Wight - Backwater Backups

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2004 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Only 3 matches have been played so far in round 4. Please have all matches completed by this coming Sunday 11:59pm Fumbbl TIme.

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2004 - 20:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Standings Updated

HERE

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2004 - 02:53 Reply with quote Back to top

The Backwater Banqueteers fought bravely in their match against Hades Little Helpers but they were hopelessly outpowered, especially since they didn't have any Treemen on the pitch in the first half (again).

Things really got going when Ludwig Giantsbane's good friend and partner in the van Andy "Food's Up" Dewid was Badly Hurt by The Gatekeeper, an ogre of an elf. Ludwig took out his Knuckledusters and slammed The Gatekeeper the old one-two to the skull, with enough force to break his neck. Unfortunely for The Gatekeeper the apothecary was so afraid of Ludwig he didn't dare try and revive the elf. Thus Ludwig Giantsbane lives up to his name!

Despite that, and despite the fact that Ludwig knocked out two more elves during the match, the elves won with a raging 4 - 1 score. The halflings met with their fans after the match for a celebratory pick-nick - they scored, after all. "Chew-A-Lot" Bandini noticed that scoring has made the ladies look at him more, and bring him food, and has started working out a lot since. He has a lot of muscles for a halfling now... I'm sure we'll hear more of this halfling later!

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2004 - 03:03 Reply with quote Back to top

the central elves took to the field recently against the slaves of wussiness. after the elfs came out in the first half with thier boots ready to kick the slaves got wrried. by the end of the half there were few slaves left on the feild. This is where it gets fun. In the second half the slaves only set up 3 players to confront the elfs, as expected the elfs removed them quickly. after having a completion party on the pitch the elves scored thier second td and decided it was time to party, so of course went and ahd a beer.

if this was an emu gaem there wouldve been lots of negitve emu points!
 Jump to: