24 coaches online • Server time: 04:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
I think the best league would be:
Bashy League
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Darwin Cup
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Lazy League
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Bash or TD League
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Nice League
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Well... ...all your ideas are wack!
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

Yvo

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2004 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there...

I maybe wanna open a league, but I don´t know if I start a "normal" league, cause I got some ideas of other leagues. I don´t know, if this leagues allready exist, but it would be:
(Names may change)

>>>Bashy League<<<
You get no points for a TD, 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie... ....and 3 points for a CS. This would result it´s more a battle than a match, but maybe would be funny.

>>>Darwin Cup<<<
In this cup the different races compete to find out, who is the best...
There are 8 groups with 4-6 teams of similar races: (Human/Orcs), (Amazon/Norse), (Undead/Necromantic/Khemri), (Goblins,Halflings and other Stuntys), (Wood Elves, Elfs, Dark Elves, High Elves), (Dwarves/Chaos Dwaves), (Skaven/Chaos), (Lizardman, Nurggle Rotters)
After that small leagues played against the 2 strongest teams of each group join a k.o.-competition like the world cup.

>>>Lazy League<<<
In this League, all teams are so lazy, that they can´t have rerolls. Each team, that buys a reroll will be disqualified. All Elven-teams maybe aren´t allowed to join that league....

>>>Bash or TD league<<<
You don´t get points for winning or loosing, but you get 3 points for every TD and 3 points for every CS. Everytime opponent scores (a TD or a CS), you loose 2 points.

>>>Nice League<<<
You´ll loose much points for every CS you do and receive points if a opponent hurts your players... ....so people may choose a arrow even if the other dice is a "Pow".

So, what you think of this ?
Mully

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2004 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Yvo - most types of leagues have already been run at one time or another. I suggest you run a "flexible" league that can adjust when people drop out, since that is what happens 99% of the time. Smile

Jump to: