15 coaches online • Server time: 08:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
peikko

Post 18 Posted: Apr 20, 2004 - 20:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Goblin Challenge 8 is here! Eight fastest and greenest teams will get a change to battle in the glor.. bra... sneaky fields of fame. Full knockout mayhem with twisted goblin cheaters teams having max one bomber, one fanatic, one chainsaw and absolutely only one kicker and all pogo sticks can carry.

Goblin Challenge group page
peikko

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2004 - 04:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Bomber Dribblesnot wrote:
Can I come to play in Goblin Challenge?!

Um ah, well, dear Dribblesnot Im afraid you cant as this is tournament for goblin cheaters team only, thou all teams will prolly hire one bimber so I suppose lots of your frieds are in too.

Theres still room for couple of the fastest coaches who think they can make it in fast paced green action.
peikko

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2004 - 09:04 Reply with quote Back to top

peikko wrote:
Um ah, well, dear Dribblesnot Im afraid you cant as this is tournament for goblin cheaters team only,

Darn, under couple hours continuous bombin I have given up and thereby publicly promise that on 10th goblin challenge teams can have Dribblesnot too.

Oh and while Im writing this let it be known that theres still couple spots free on 8th challenge, see beginnin of this thread for link to group page.
peikko

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2004 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Did you see that green thing? Oh you did? What? You have seen lots of green things lately? Well, its nothing to be worried over, theyre just goblins gathering into Goblin Challenge. And I heard that theres even more coming so you better keep away from their way, nasty gritters those gobboz you know...

Still couple of the last spots free in next Challenge, check the group page for more info!
peikko

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2004 - 10:26 Reply with quote Back to top

here it is, a honest *bumb* without stupid trying-to-be-funny add ons!

Still couple slots free!
ChrisB

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2004 - 18:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I try to support tourney's quitting the ones that suck bigtime. Apprently he holds a grudge, strange as I've run a few and people always quit. So theres no point supporting such people. Good luck with the tourny. I will now not support any of peikko's further tourneys.
peikko

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2004 - 18:49 Reply with quote Back to top

ChrisB wrote:
I try to support tourney's quitting the ones that suck bigtime. Apprently he holds a grudge, strange as I've run a few and people always quit. So theres no point supporting such people. Good luck with the tourny. I will now not support any of peikko's further tourneys.

Heh, yes, you dont. As you drag this to public I may as well give people the full story. On Fastball tournament there was bad start as some ppl understood the tournament wrong way and were playing against the spirit of the game or not at all. Cause of this we had restart where worst offenders were dropped from tournament and every coach was asked if they really want to play on this kinda tournament. Only coaches who agreed were included in the restart. After 2/7 rounds one coach decided to "leave a tourney when none of my opponents played in the spirit of it." Anyone can bring their own assumptions from this. What I consider most playing against the spirit of any tournament is coaches who join them and then make up some non-valid reasons to quit them. And as one trying to run tournaments for people to have fun in games, I use my right to restrict known quiters to enter them.
ChrisB

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2004 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Look you never responded to my complain so I quit, I just wantted to make my point. Even after the restart the spirit was broken in the two games I played. No response after my PM = leaving. Sorry but if thats the issue. Good Luck. And if you tell a full story. Include all the details.

Last edited by ChrisB on %b %22, %2004 - %19:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
peikko

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2004 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

ChrisB wrote:
Even after the restart the spirit was broken in the two games I played.
Include all the details.

Your complain was that its too bashy.

Your game comments on game no1 after restart:
"Dice Rape - bizarly - all when it mattered - the rest of the dice were fine!
LOL - no mention of the blitz!, playing less men down or good armour dice by my opponent or the good dice rolled when scoring - hehe typical."
Your number of blocks: 39
Your opponents number of blocks: 18

Game 2: you conceeded after turn 5 having suffered _1_ cas and when opponent was about to score his 2nd td.

This leads to wonder what was your thought about "spirit of the tournament".
ChrisB

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2004 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

If you resond to comments earlier it would have made sense. Highlighting this now is nonsense as it is out of context. You still refuse to acknowledge u didn't respond and discuss the issue. So I left. Simple.
Freefragger

Post 4 Posted: Apr 22, 2004 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

ChrisB wrote:
If you resond to comments earlier it would have made sense. Highlighting this now is nonsense as it is out of context. You still refuse to acknowledge u didn't respond and discuss the issue. So I left. Simple.

Sounds like Piekko is showing what stuff you are made of.

Now back to the real purpose of this topic, the gobbo smashing tournament...
Beater

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2004 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey all, one honestly cheating team is in the monkey queue.
 Jump to: