72 coaches online • Server time: 19:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Da_Todfatha

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2008 - 12:11 Reply with quote Back to top

It's been a while now, but I think I bought it off Ebay and I might have used 2 sets, but I dont think I paid more than $50 total, I could be off there but not by a bunch.

JanMattys

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2008 - 12:20 Reply with quote Back to top

This might interest you:

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=12739&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=custom+pitch

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2008 - 08:38 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks all. if anything comes of this, I'll post pics!
groovycheetah

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2008 - 09:11 Reply with quote Back to top

i have seen one of these made into a BB pitch http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99229999073&orignav=300810
Sinner

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2008 - 11:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm,

some years ago I wanted to make a BB field using a rather large pane of glass and then etch the field in the back. Thus you had a smooth surface and still viel the field. I was even thinking about building some lights beneath to show different wheather... never build it though. Might not be transportable Very Happy

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2008 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Sinner wrote:
Hmmm,

some years ago I wanted to make a BB field using a rather large pane of glass and then etch the field in the back. Thus you had a smooth surface and still viel the field. I was even thinking about building some lights beneath to show different wheather... never build it though. Might not be transportable Very Happy

i was thinking the same thing also about a year ago.

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2008 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Peter_Thorpe wrote:
didnt some of the GT players bring in synthetic boards, they had some pretty good logo's etched onto them also, might be an idea to think about
if i knew someone who could make one for my BB league in GW HQ, id be paying some good money for it for sure Smile

The spanish boards? Check on TBB - they make them for sale.

Toby..er..Force..er..BigMac..er..Capt.Powerpoint..er..Cookie_Shark wrote:
Im sory but you come across unwilling to learn and unreasonabble.
 Jump to: