48 coaches online • Server time: 23:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Habeli

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2004 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Peokko

...........................MA ST AG AV
Peokko thief (0-16) 6 2 3 6 Strip ball, I am so mad?, dodge, stunty
cost: 30k G,A

............................MA ST AG AV
Peokko fighter (0-4) 6 2 3 7 Strip ball, I am so mad?, dodge, stunty, dauntless G,A,S
cost: 70k

................................MA ST AG AV
Bracered peokko (0-4) 6 2 3 6 dodge, stunty
cost: 30k G,A

........................MA ST AG AV
Bar peokko (0-2) 6 2 3 6 Strip ball, I am so mad?, dodge, stunty, leap, thick skull G,A
cost: 40k

..........................MA ST AG AV
Peokko ninja (0-2) 8 2 3 6 Strip ball, I am so mad?, dodge, stunty, side step, diving catch G,A
cost: 70k

Re-Roll: 50k

I'm playing a tournament with Peokko team and its going quite fine AND its not a Stunty tournament..

What is a Peokko?
It is something between a halfling and a goblin, something mad and extremely odd. They might came and steal your sword from your hand and give you a sausage for exchange. Peokkos come from the world of Dark Ages where everybody knows and fears their thieving skills.
No one is sure where Peokkos originaly came from not even Peokkos themselves.

What is I am so mad?
For every Peokko, not Bracered, roll d6 at the start of each half. If u get 1 for the roll result that Peokko has gone somewhere and is away for this half.

Last edited by Habeli on %b %09, %2004 - %22:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2004 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

seems ok but if dice are mean u could have only 4 players, maybe take why so mad, of some players, and with no bigguys/dless there gonna struggle, and av6 if they do come into play, im gonna enjoy my bigguys eating them

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2004 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

DropDeadFred wrote:
seems ok but if dice are mean u could have only 4 players, maybe take why so mad, of some players, and with no bigguys/dless there gonna struggle, and av6 if they do come into play, im gonna enjoy my bigguys eating them

Yea in one game i actually rolled 5 times 1 and lost 2 ninjas and 2 fighters and 1 thief... pure slaughter it was Laughing
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2004 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, the problem is that you cannot get 7 skills on the people who have access to only ag skills, which I am assuming is what they have since they are all stunty.

Z
 Jump to: