41 coaches online • Server time: 11:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Reaper

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2004 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

1.st Circular....you crack me up. : )
2.nd Limit Dp to one pr. team
3.rd Poweraxis if you read this.....How can you brag about your wit when all you do is attack people? The fight fire with fire tactic wont work in forums. It will merely make you look peevish. Sad to say it, but it does. Mayby you feel provoked, but can you really blame people for being a bit defencive? I clearly state in the original post that DP is only for wrecking teams. Then people responding aren´t neccesarily feeling guilty....maybe they just don´t like your implication of them being dirty rotten bastards. Maybe that wasnt your intention, but thats the way it felt.
Maybe your right, maybe your wrong. That doesnt really matter. My point is, if you stoop to your percieved lvl of people then you arent really any better. Sure, foul back! Even in turn 8 if you feel like it. But dont go around pointing ap people calling them team destroyers, when you dont know their reason for having a DP.
This isnt an attack, but if you wanna throw punches at people dont do it with an "holier than thou" attitude. Some people in this post need to take some time to think about their wording. But your one of them dude...

And on a second note: Blocking....isnt that also a means to getting the other Feckers off the field? How bout pushing out of bounds? Since the apo cant be used by fan-injuries and it doesnt give spp isnt that just a s team wrecking? I dont get it. Str teams are slow and deadly. ag4 teams are fragile but have the ability to win a game with only 4 players. (YES they do. I´ve seen it happen).
So to sum up:
One DP pr. team
Children, play nice!
Flix

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2004 - 03:14 Reply with quote Back to top

i think without Get the Ref DP is a normal skill and nerver overpowerd or should be limited
fouling is a part of blood bowl
Of cause player die, but nuffle wanna see Blood
and at the moment all players with over 100 SSP should be fired, cause the are not that worth
even early that 100 SSP (depend on the skills)
gken1

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2004 - 03:33 Reply with quote Back to top

CircularLogic wrote:
Wow.. by taking dodge, my opponent forces me to choose tackle... that´s just evil and further proves, that dodge is WAY to strong.
DP doesn´t force me to choose certain skills nor does mighty blow... Wink

Dirty player forces u to take Dirty player.....that'sWAY too strong Smile
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2004 - 07:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Not... I doesn´t force me to choose DP... I have one anyway Razz
Mnemok

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2004 - 17:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice to see the thread no longer have any serious points.

Smile