70 coaches online • Server time: 20:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Aequitas

Post 1 Posted: Sep 22, 2004 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd thought of many terrible things to say but in the end I'm just going to smile and nod. Take it like a man. Wink Instead I'd like to say that I had a lot of fun and met a lot of good people, had some great times I'll never forget.

As to why I'm leaving.. let's just say I'm too frustrated with myself and it's no longer that fun for me anymore. My time has passed. Indeed having played around 850 games I think that's more then anyone SHOULD play. I'd always hoped to join the 1000 games played club but it doesn't look like it's in the cards. Being a stats freak it will be an unfinished objective that will forever haunt me.

In IRC and in the forums I'm usually not a very talkative person and tend to keep to myself, and as such many of you may not have heard of me or my infamous team. So I'd like to promote them one last time. Wish them a fond farewell, it's been great!

Disgruntled Evangelists

Thanks for all the hard work you've put in Christer, Klippmeister, SkiJunkie. Can't possibly leave without thanking you all. Wink

I don't think I'll be checking the forums, irc, pm's anymore (they say a clean cut is the best). But you can always drop by http://www.fnggaming.com and say hello. Sorry for the blatant plug, but it's my duty. Razz

Savvy.. 'Til we meet again... *FOR REVEREND, AND THE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT*..

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2004 - 14:55 Reply with quote Back to top

omfg,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
i really hope it has nothing to do with the game your evangelists made against my dark intellect.. Oo
stay and finish our 1000 games goddamn !
Trif

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2004 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

well from one statto to another, i'll be sorry to see you go. good luck in the real life. and i'm sure we'll be waiting for you when you feel the need creeping over you again.

"Now that's an esophagous!"
Frankie

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2004 - 15:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Sad You should rest for a month rather... Let your luck recharge a bit and come back then. Too many of the first-generation coaches have retired. FUMBBL's losing it's former character.
Clausbs

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2004 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Happy trails!

I never got to play your evangelists, then, but I can identify with the urge to do a cold turkey.

On the other hand: stick around - retire the disgruntleds and start a new team Smile You'll feel better.
/cheers
CorporateSlave3

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2004 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, now it seems my Dark Elves will never get to meet the Evangelists for the series tiebreaker, and we will never know who was the better man! Er, better elves or...mutated things...

Well, my bud said I was psycho to play you with my nice shiny elves, but those games were among my favorite matches, and I know I'll miss those murderous dogs being out on the curcuit! Tell Brother Michael J Miracle (ret.) goodbye for me, I'll miss him (he was such a cut-up... Wink )
Wombats

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2004 - 15:14 Reply with quote Back to top

And the greatest fish slapper that ever menaced fumbbl with a Halibut walks off into the sunset...

...but are you going to hand the Halibut on to a successor?

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2004 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Damn another one goes.....
Soon the only coaches that have been here since the start or close to it, is anonym coaches like myself.

Well GL Aequitas
Topper28

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2004 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

well, that´s just sad Sad
milnestar

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2004 - 15:03 Reply with quote Back to top

So how did I miss this post ! It makes my remarks in Diarmuids leaving note look rather daft now !

Man I will miss you dude, you are my last true friend on here ( though you never bothered PM'ing me to say your quiting ! ). Now I know nothing of the other faceless coaches on fumbbl, as you were the last that I knew anything of their world outside of troll's, ogre's etc. I'm sure you will be back as I know that the weather over there is going to get sooo bad that you will have to stay in door's for fear of frostbite and what else is there other than Fumbbl ? Well there go's my cheap holiday as well !

Hope you sign in to read this note. As I played the evangelists as many times as anyone. For it was me you gained TR 300 and 100 wins past. But i did at least get that 1 victory !

Not only a total Chaos freak, aequitas and I have exchanged many drunken conversations, and you know sometimes he could even be quite nice for he showed me how to change player pic's and all that kind of cool stuff. Brother Aequitas will continue to lead my chaos cultists in Warhammer, and I hope you come back soon. RARR ! and YARR !

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2004 - 15:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Good luck man.

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2004 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Ouch, the original King of The Kill leaves us....
The isnpiration for my dreaded Crazy Kings leaves.... I will never get the rematch against 'dem Crazy Gals.... Sad
Aequitas, I'll miss ya (even if you did ruïn my perfect record in last years' Sambabowl, heh but I also ruïned yours, so I guess that evens it out Wink )

Hope to C-ya soon,
Hope you will read this,

Lord Splutticus

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2004 - 16:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Well damn... all this quitting makes me feel like... no no, I must not. AAAAAAAAH! Head hurty!

Well, Aeq, I hope life treats you well.

Z
 Jump to: