80 coaches online • Server time: 21:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post killing by fun?goto Post Pact/Renegades meta
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dan-Da-Man

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2012 - 03:21 Reply with quote Back to top

we have made it guys Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2012 - 03:52
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

@Rabe

You could possibly get a prepaid visa or master card gift card from any store and some Mall customer service desks. Honestly not sure if itll work. used to use it when i had a paypal account.

Sometimes Banks will let you make one as well but i dont suggest that.
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2012 - 07:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Kickstarter broke $8000!

*edit oops, beat me to it:
Dan-Da-Man wrote:
we have made it guys Smile
Igvy

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2012 - 08:13 Reply with quote Back to top

We won't get past $7500, didn't you see the trend?
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2012 - 09:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Stretch Goal 5: Free goblin for every team Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2012 - 09:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
I think so. If that means a simple card you can get cash or pay with directly from you bank account? That amazon page (you are forwarded to from kickstarter) wouldn't let me choose anything but credit cards though...

What does it say on your card, vista, MasterCard etc....?
BlizzBirne

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2012 - 09:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Qaz wrote:
Stretch goal Rollin. Come on guys you cant have the Fumbbl F as the six on the dice it have to be where the one is. Just look at the logo it contains only ones. Is a fumble for christ sake.

absolutely and without a doubt. FUMBBL cannot have its logo for anything but a guaranteed fail. erm ... due to the name, not the content of course. ;-P
Rabe

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2012 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
Rabe wrote:
I think so. If that means a simple card you can get cash or pay with directly from you bank account? That amazon page (you are forwarded to from kickstarter) wouldn't let me choose anything but credit cards though...

What does it say on your card, vista, MasterCard etc....?

Nothing of it. I saw the options on amazon payment and none of them applies to my card. Sad I don't know if it's just me, but at least in Germany (or within the circle of people I know here) quite a few don't own a credit card because other ways of payment work fine and involve less risk.

Meh, I want to pledge!!

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2012 - 10:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I think Rabe refers to EC (ElectronicCash) and/or Maestro Card. They work totally different to credit/debit cards and are not accepted by Amazon as such. I had the same Problem but could use the card of someone else.
I don't know if there's something like Prepaid-Credit/Debit Cards here in Germany. You could open an account at http://www.dkb.de, it's free (even if there's no cash transaction) and you'll get a VISA which can be used for free in every Country of the World ... very helpfull for holidays.

And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun and I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written down the side of mine should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence.

Bullet Tooth Tony

Last edited by moonray on %b %27, %2012 - %10:%Nov; edited 1 time in total
Niebling

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2012 - 10:17 Reply with quote Back to top

BlizzBirne wrote:
Qaz wrote:
Stretch goal Rollin. Come on guys you cant have the Fumbbl F as the six on the dice it have to be where the one is. Just look at the logo it contains only ones. Is a fumble for christ sake.

absolutely and without a doubt. FUMBBL cannot have its logo for anything but a guaranteed fail. erm ... due to the name, not the content of course. ;-P

+1 the F should be the one!!!

If we do very well will their be more STRETCH GOALS? Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2012 - 10:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed. I get Rabe's situation. In Finland, we also use debit transfers such as paying with direct transfers between bank accounts as norm. I have an understanding that credit is used on continental Europe (Germany, France, etc) much less than in UK and US. It is a somewhat big cultural difference. Most of my friends have 0-1 credit cards whereas I have this understanding that multiple credit cards is the norm in the US.
zakatan

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2012 - 12:43 Reply with quote Back to top

The lucky 8 stretch goal is a fumbbl special edition d8 or just a regular one?

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2012 - 12:44 Reply with quote Back to top

zakatan wrote:

Christer wrote:
The d8s are regular black d8s. Our suppliers can't provide them customized for a reasonable price, so we opted to just go with a traditional black d8 to fill the set.
zakatan

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2012 - 12:58 Reply with quote Back to top

DukeTyrion wrote:
zakatan wrote:

Christer wrote:
The d8s are regular black d8s. Our suppliers can't provide them customized for a reasonable price, so we opted to just go with a traditional black d8 to fill the set.

thx

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2012 - 13:36 Reply with quote Back to top

moonray wrote:
I think Rabe refers to EC (ElectronicCash) and/or Maestro Card. They work totally different to credit/debit cards and are not accepted by Amazon as such. I had the same Problem but could use the card of someone else.
I don't know if there's something like Prepaid-Credit/Debit Cards here in Germany. You could open an account at http://www.dkb.de, it's free (even if there's no cash transaction) and you'll get a VISA which can be used for free in every Country of the World ... very helpfull for holidays.

This!

Thanks for the explanation, got a bit lost there with the correct expressions. Ironically I have an Amazon (Germany) account and bought quite a few things there. I can also log in with my account when forwarded to Amazon by Kickstarter, but it doesn't help with the payment. Sad

uuni wrote:
Indeed. I get Rabe's situation. In Finland, we also use debit transfers such as paying with direct transfers between bank accounts as norm. I have an understanding that credit is used on continental Europe (Germany, France, etc) much less than in UK and US. It is a somewhat big cultural difference. Most of my friends have 0-1 credit cards whereas I have this understanding that multiple credit cards is the norm in the US.

Interesting, learned something there. Smile

Jump to: