55 coaches online • Server time: 23:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zredna

Post 5 Posted: Feb 07, 2005 - 06:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I am intreasted in playing tournamnets but I cant comit for longer times. So I thaught why don't do it as in real life, sports on amteur level. Play all games over a weekend or a single day. I for one thaugt it would be fun to play 5 games with the same team for a day.The Idea is to start of with fresh oficial teams. What I'm looking for is a 8 team tourny two pools round robin, semis and finals and matches for places 5-8. Every thing can easely be fitted in one day, three matches before lunch 3*90 miutes including team management. after lunch 2*90 minutes. If there are coaches out there that are willing to play a one day tournament day time Australian/Pasific time please let me know so I can learn to set up a group.
If there are any experiensed tournament organizers out there I would be glad for some tips how to setup and run this.
Zredna
Laviak

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2005 - 07:53 Reply with quote Back to top

sounds interesting Smile

although I find it rare that I can devote a full day to playing BB Crying or Very sad
 Jump to: