61 coaches online • Server time: 21:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tojurub

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2015 - 20:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a stupid question: Where do I find the place to sign up and/or create my team? In tne rules pack it states that the first round starts on Monday. I would assume that the sign-up is BEFORE the first round starts.

Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2015 - 20:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Not a stupid question. See the above posts; please have just a touch more patience. Christer is working on team creation right now (so it'll be ready to go soon), and we will put the start of the tournament back a little to enable everyone to take part. That rulespack will be updated in the very near future.
tojurub

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2015 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

ah ok....no problem...I was just afraid that I missed something

Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2015 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I've just had word that we are ready to go on team creation. I'm not at home currently, so expect a full announcement / instructions (and a ruleset amendment) first thing tomorrow morning (and I will post it everywhere I can think of).

In light of the timing, we will put off kickoff until Friday evening to ensure that we leave enough time for everyone to sign up.

Big cheer for Christer's hard work. Here we go! Smile
Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2015 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Ohhh hooray for the big man!!!!!!!!!

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2015 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

/cheer

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2015 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
I've just had word that we are ready to go on team creation. I'm not at home currently, so expect a full announcement / instructions (and a ruleset amendment) first thing tomorrow morning (and I will post it everywhere I can think of).

In light of the timing, we will put off kickoff until Friday evening to ensure that we leave enough time for everyone to sign up.

Big cheer for Christer's hard work. Here we go! Smile

great! /clap

but, how's the "progression: none" options working. According to big C they are still a little funky...
Macabeo

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2015 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2015 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Please expect full details in the morning. We'll be ready to go by kickoff. Smile
Roland

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2015 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

\o/ indeed!
grant85

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2015 - 04:08 Reply with quote Back to top

wooooooot!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2015 - 09:43 Reply with quote Back to top

All,

Thank you very much indeed for your patience. We are there. The rulespack (here or here) has been updated to reflect our new start day (Friday!) and details on making a team and applying to the tournament. This section is reproduced below. Please pay very special attention indeed to the notes on how we'll be handling inducements; the process will be very much 'by hand'. Bear this in mind when making a team.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, get a team made! Very Happy

GO!

FUMBBL Team Creation and Application to the Tournament

• Teams for the RTTNAFC should be created via this link

o Select your race and team name (see the Useful links section below for advice on making a FUMBBL team)

o On the team page, change ‘Progression’ from ‘Standard’ to ‘None’

o Select all of your players, re-rolls, etc. and click ‘submit for approval’

o Ensure your team complies with the FUMBBL disclaimer pop-up

o The following screen allows then you to select your 6 skills for the tournament

• NAF coaches should record their NAF nick (if different to their FUMBBL username) and NAF number in the team bio section following team creation. This will help us in the recording and ranking of online games

• Any inducements you wish to use should be left out of your team creation process and listed in the team bio

o Example: I wish to create a Wood Elf team with two rostered Bloodwiser Babes. I spend 1.0M of my allotted 1.1M gold crowns and select my skills
o I then write my team bio: NAF name: Purplegoo, NAF number: 11777, Inducements: 2 x Bloodwiser Babes

• When you play a match in the tournament, select your listed inducements when the client loads up as you would normally by spending your remaining treasury

o It is important that you only use the inducments that you have declared in your team bio. For example, the Wood Elf team described above could not decide that in one match, they would rather induce a wandering apothecary than the babes

o In the event that non ‘rostered’ inducments are selected in the client by a coach, the match result will be void and the game awarded to the opponent

• When teams have been created, they should be applied to this group

o Click the ‘group members’ tab and then use the ‘apply for membership’ dropdown
Valen

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2015 - 09:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I posted on the blog, but you are forced to use the double on skill 6, you cannot choose to ignore the double
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2015 - 10:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Valen: I've asked Christer to look into this. If you don't want a double, please stand by.
Kithor

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2015 - 10:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Will attend here. I will create a Team today evening when I have returned to home!
 Jump to: