23 coaches online • Server time: 08:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2015 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I find Thick Skull isn't ever taken. It's too poor and therefore should be improved. In addition to what it does now it should allow to not have a turnover on a failed dodge. And once per turn it should add +2 to the players strengh.

EDIT: Also when we play in my tabletop league we have a special feature for me that is called the 'flying unicorn'. It always comes into action when I shake the board with my hands and all the miniatures fall over.
We should have a similar dynamic for the client.
Thank you.
Kam

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2015 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

It should grant a free TD every half too! Very Happy

Nah, seriously, I see a lot of players with Thick Skull IG, like... Treemen? Dorfs of all kind?

I don't think Thick Skull was created to be picked for your players like Block or Tackle, but to add something to some positionals, and it does that pretty well.

EDIT - Fine, I can do edits too! Very Happy

Last edited by Kam on %b %28, %2015 - %21:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2015 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing
Thanks Wreckage.
Your levity is much appreciated.
I sooo needed that!

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2015 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess Thick Skull would fit better into the Extraordinary Skill List - it is a nice skill to have, but not a nice skill to pick. And thralls should have it.

Besides that, why is the Stakes skill even in the rules? It's a relic of older times that doesn't fit. To have a skill that gives you a straight bonus against certain teams without their skills as a factor is a big design-yick-ugh-no-no.
 Jump to: