38 coaches online • Server time: 10:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lemf

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2016 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Yup I can do any of those just send a pm and I will play.
I am on most evenings for a game.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2016 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Only one game left!!!!!

I have 1320 Wood Elves who need a game against ogres. It has to be +-250 for the match to count. I will be online at 18:45 server time this week. If anyone is interested send me a PM. I will also have them in GF perpetually until I get the match.

Help! Somebody!
hissa-lives

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2016 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a 1290 Ogre team, any good to you? PM me if they are
Kondor

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2016 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

And with that the GRID IS FULL!!!! Thank you Hissa for the final match. It went down in style and you played it with a ton of class. Seriously. Thank you.

And thank everyone who has helped and taken matches that no coach in their right mind would take.

To name a few. Thank you Squiglet, C9805222, Rbthma, lemf, Cloggy, Throweck, Uedder, akaRenton, and Nerdfrog. Seriously guys I owe you all.
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2016 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Grats dude, glad you got it finished Very Happy

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
garyt1

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2016 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow Hissa offered up his Ogres and was taken on a 7-0 beatdown.

Well done Kondor. A mighty haul of matches!

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2016 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

What a strange team bio.... Rolling Eyes

"From the densest forests and the most wide open expanses gathered the most skeptical of their race. These are they who refuse to believe what is a becoming too wildly accepted.

Protecting the environment, while a noble thought, is altruism with no realism. Instead, the environment should be protected when it is the best option for man. Furthermore, it has almost become a religion with blind faith in those priests that preach without definitive proof.

Over the last 10 years, the planet has cooled rather than warmed, but no one wants to trumpet that fact. It is heresy. Many a hard worker makes a living mining, and logging. But the people and job are not important. China and Cuba drill for oil in international waters off the coasts of Florida and California, yet we cannot do the same. ANWAR holds oil that would help our economy, but the caribou has become the sacred cow. A project to build a pipeline from Canada to the Gulf was stopped in an act of pure politics catering to this environmental ideology. Nuclear energy safely powers many nations of the world, but regulations stand in the way of further building in America. No oil refinery has been built in the U.S. in many years.

Forget the Tree-huggers, and look to strengthen our economy."

But well done for the grid...
Squiglet

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2016 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Outstanding!

Gratz Smile
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2016 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Superb Kondor! Now where's your snotling team at? Razz
Kondor

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2016 - 06:40 Reply with quote Back to top

garyt1 wrote:
Wow Hissa offered up his Ogres and was taken on a 7-0 beatdown.

Well done Kondor. A mighty haul of matches!

That game was a ton of fun as Hissa had a great attitude. The elves were courageous to kick off 8 times and stand on the line in front of angry ogres. I am shocked that there was no real carnage.

The chat and the laughs in game were great and as hissa claimed he will start the quest to fill the grid I am sure I will repay him several times over for this game.

Rbthma, I don't have a snotling team but I have an ogre squad you can kick around any time. I will start a snotling squad in the stunty league if that interests you.
hissa-lives

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2016 - 07:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the nice comments! Yeah was a bit of a beating but well it's wood elves, and then it's ogres! And if you're gonna do the grid it's nice to finish with a flourish! Getting award for 7-0 is a nice touch, shame that 3rd blitz didn't happen really Sad
After all it's only a game and a very silly one at that!
 Jump to: