45 coaches online • Server time: 11:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garion

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2016 - 08:59 Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
xnoelx wrote:
You know what SL needs? Dragon Ogres. Or at least one.

And yeah, I know, too powerful, blah blah. But if we can have Greater Daemons, we can have one tiny little Dragon Ogre...

He should be immune to Lightning spell. Razz

Screamers of Tzeentch would be awesome.

Screamers is never going to happen, the though of a creature like them playing bb is a big no no. Definitely not.

Dragon ogres I thought about but I can't really think What type of team they'd go in other than maybe an ogres of chaos list. But then what would be there stunty companion? Also the lightning thing wouldn't be possible.

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2016 - 13:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Chaos Ogres works. Gruth Spawnchomper's tribe, etc. And Gnoblars would be the Stunty linos, presumably. However, there is also fluff (in the 8th ed Ogre Kingdoms book) that says Ogres and Dragon Ogres are ancient enemies and that it was the Ogres who drove the Dragon Ogres into the far North.

So I could also see a Dragon Ogre in a beastman, centigor or human (warriors, thugs, etc) team. Or, ideally, a more mixed team that would let you do an RoC warband style team. Like Tilea but with a big range of Chaotic types and less control over which you buy, just random rolls to decide players. Not entirely practical perhaps, but I can dream...

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2016 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I remember seeing somewhere an individual stat tracker for the Secret League, but I can't find it anymore. Does anyone of you remember who did it?

CIBBL! I swear I had a life, before!
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2016 - 00:56 Reply with quote Back to top

There's the top lists by azzie: https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=3170
Or the official sprint rankings from Koadah's site: http://fumbbldata.azurewebsites.net/sprintsl.html?sprintId=120

Is one of them what you were looking for?

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2016 - 02:21 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:
There's the top lists by azzie: https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=3170
Or the official sprint rankings from Koadah's site: http://fumbbldata.azurewebsites.net/sprintsl.html?sprintId=120

Is one of them what you were looking for?

It was the first link, thanks a lot xnoelx!
mekutata

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2016 - 10:16 Reply with quote Back to top

hello secret leaguers

i created a "normal" goblin team for secret league.
first match was against some Tileans, and ended in a draw, good result imo, but we lost too many players, now or TV sunk quite low (830k) which makes finding matches harder. so if any of you have a crippled down team that looks for opponents below standard starting TV let me know so we can arrange a game.

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2016 - 10:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Why does Von Carstein Vampires cost as much as normal vampires but they also have Pro and GASP-access? Shouldn't they be at least 120k or even 130k?
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2016 - 11:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Roland wrote:
Why does Von Carstein Vampires cost as much as normal vampires but they also have Pro and GASP-access? Shouldn't they be at least 120k or even 130k?

That is a pretty good point.

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2016 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Give Zandri 4 tomb guardians, they are damn unplayable. one lucky hit and you are left with a bunch of skeletons... and guess what, that lucky hit always comes.

and some more armor on the passer maybe.

Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2016 - 00:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Roland wrote:

I had assumed that the 4 Vampire maximum as well as the higher priced spirit hosts (relative to the normal 'cheap' thralls, which, really, are too expensive for what you get) were what was meant to balance the free Pro.

As for the passing access...meh. That's a marginal value at best. Sure, you can get a 20k rr. But that's at the cost of every other possible skill on one of your ONLY four vampires. Personally, I'm going to wait for a thrall to double before taking Leader. OTOH, if someone wants to develop a Vampire passing game...more power to 'em.

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2016 - 04:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Speaking of vamps, has anyone got any feed back on Necrarch teams yet? They look, interesting?? I'm gonna give them a go first hand, but just wondering. Smile
Roland

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2016 - 06:33 Reply with quote Back to top

They're fun Smile
Don't think they're op though.

However sometimes they just implode, since it's only the vamps that can dodge reliably. Or it might just be my poor coaching skills Very Happy

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=848585

The team I had the most fun with so far in SL
AutoAxpert

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2016 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Critical_Code wrote:
Speaking of vamps, has anyone got any feed back on Necrarch teams yet? They look, interesting?? I'm gonna give them a go first hand, but just wondering. Smile

My experience was... somewhat terrible. Mostly due to bad luck, I think, but the vamps lacked the punch necessary and where beaten up on a consistent basis. It doesn't help that the rest of the team is basically the wrong half of an Undead team.
Bakunin

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2016 - 19:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey

is there anyway to add teams to the secret league?

I would very much like to play this roster in the secret league:

0-16 Slaanesh Cultists 50,000k
6 3 3 7 Thick Skull GA/SPM

0-4 Daemonettes 110,000K
6 3 4 7 Claw, Hypnotic Gaze, No Hands Regeneration GA/SM

0-1 Fiend of Slaanesh 150,000K
6 5 1 8 Loner, Claw, Disturbing Presence, Prehensile Tail, No Hands, Wild Animal, Regen S/GAM

is from this thread: http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37140&start=135

And this "slaanesh" roster will be included as a tourney roster some time next year in Denmark.

I ofcourse like this roster better than the other daemons of Slaanesh roster, can there be two?
garyt1

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2016 - 19:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Have you seen the existing Slaanesh secret league team?

https://fumbbl.com/help:SlaanE