18 coaches online • Server time: 05:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2017 - 12:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Burnalot wrote:
I meant in the current ruleset you don't see clawpomb gutters with horns.
But as plasmoid said, weeping blades changes BH into MNG on 4+, so doesn't have any impact on the game. So i don't think weeping blade GRs will be the new reaper of souls.

Ah OK. Whilst it does have an impact on the game - albeit a small one, you might want to auto apo that BH - it isn't as bad as I [mis]understood it to be.

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2017 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Chainsaw wrote:
Burnalot wrote:
I meant in the current ruleset you don't see clawpomb gutters with horns.
But as plasmoid said, weeping blades changes BH into MNG on 4+, so doesn't have any impact on the game. So i don't think weeping blade GRs will be the new reaper of souls.

Ah OK. Whilst it does have an impact on the game - albeit a small one, you might want to auto apo that BH - it isn't as bad as I [mis]understood it to be.

According to how plasmoid worded it
plasmoid wrote:
On a Badly Hurt, after verything else has been tried

the effect is applied after apo. So no, not even that small in-game effect.

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2017 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
Note: This thread isn't for discussion
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2017 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

zakatan wrote:
plasmoid wrote:
On a Badly Hurt, after verything else has been tried

the effect is applied after apo. So no, not even that small in-game effect.

What a bizarre rule.

This update seems like change for changes sake.

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2017 - 14:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Weeping Blades was added because the gutter miniatures hold daggers and they didn't want to rework the miniature line. That's all there is to the story.
ramchop

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2017 - 00:47
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

A new Errata is now available at bloodbowl.com

Piling On slightly unnerfed. Team RR still required but the bit about it not stacking looks like it has been removed.
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2017 - 14:54 Reply with quote Back to top

ramchop wrote:

Piling On slightly unnerfed. Team RR still required but the bit about it not stacking looks like it has been removed.

So then, can you use pro with piling on?

Basically adding another skill to the kill stack (c/m/p/pro) and making it less reliable?

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2017 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

The Timber skill only applies to Halflings trees, not to Woodies.

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2017 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Chainsaw wrote:
ramchop wrote:

So then, can you use pro with piling on?

Basically adding another skill to the kill stack (c/m/p/pro) and making it less reliable?

Nope it specifies a team reroll.
Dunenzed

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2017 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Xeterog wrote:
Dunenzed wrote:
Skill Change

Q: Can I use Pro during my opponent’s turn? Can you
re-roll Pro?
A: Yes you can. Yes but only in your turn. [FAQ pg1]

that isn't a rule change. That FAQ entry is exactly like the CRP/LRB6 FAQ

Ahh, righto. Guess I've always missed that you can use a team reroll to have a second crack at a pro roll (to try and reroll the original failed action). Does the client implement the option to reroll a pro roll correctly?

Join the Human League Premiership!
garyt1

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2017 - 01:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think you can reroll Pro in the client. It is used instead of a team reroll, not as well as in the client.

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2017 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Skaven/Dwarf Pitch Subterranean Weather Table

2D6 Result
2) Bubbling up from Below: The players are aghast as viscous liquid begins to seep up through cracks in the floor. Whether this is a natural phenomenon, the result of sabotage or a dire warning that stadiums have no place being built above sewage pipes, it's definitely not pleasant. All players on the pitch subtract 1 from their MA, but can attempt to Go For It one more time when they move (three times, or four times if they have the Sprint skill).
3) Gloomy: The torches are in need of replacing, and the shadows are glowing long. Long Passes and Long Bombs have an extra -1 modifier (making them -2 and -3 respectively). In addition, players attempting to Go For It for a second time during an Action (or a third time, if they have the Sprint skill) will trip and be Knocked Down on a roll of 1 or 2 instead of just on a roll of a 1.
4-10) Nice Enough: You might be missing the light of the sun, but the conditions are as good as you could hope for. This counts as a 'Nice' result for the purposes of the Changing Weather result on the Kick-off table.
11) Thermal Geysers: Vapour begins to whistle up from the cracks in the ground, followed by forceful gouts of roiling steam. If a player on your team is Knocked Down (not just placed Prone), roll a D6. On a roll of 1, they crack open a thermal geyser and are shot into the air. Scatter them D3 squares in a random direction (ignoring any squares they pass through). If they land in an occupied square, move them one more space in the direction of the scatter until they land in an unoccupied square or leave the pitch. When making the Injury roll for a player who has been shot into the air, add 2 to the result.
12) Seismic Activity: Uh oh... was that a tremor? Roll a D6 at the end of each turn, adding 1 to the result for each player on the pitch with a Strength of 5 or more. If the result is 6 or more, rocks tumble down from up above. Each coach rolls a D6. The one who scores lowest picks one of their players at random; that player is Knocked Down by a falling rock and the other coach makes an Injury roll for them. If both coaches roll the same, a random player on each team is struck by a falling rock!

from this reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/bloodbowl/comments/5s1irz/skavendwarf_pitch_subterranean_weather_table/

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2017 - 06:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Anything implemented yet?
Rabe

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2017 - 07:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Nope - and no ETA, since it depends on when and how much time Kalimar has. What I've heard from Christer is that some work has been done, but there's more to do. So it's going to happen... eventually.

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2017 - 08:32 Reply with quote Back to top

You're playing 98-99 % of BB2016 right now anyway. I know that people have listed some of the limited / promo items in this thread, but they're not really rules. We won't have to worry about winter pitches, Savage Orcs or Kick Teammate.

I would imagine some of the items captured in the OP will be touched upon as more DZs are released anyway, so even if the switch was flipped tomorrow, it's unlikely to be 'finished'. The NAF have effectively retained CRP for now (with minimal change / a bit of choice), which is the most sensible way of going about it.
 Jump to: