62 coaches online • Server time: 17:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ignatzami

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2017 - 19:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings all! The BEST North American league is up and at it for it's thirty-second season!

Do you play in the North American timezones? Are you sick of not being able to find a game in the Box, or on Gamefinder? If this sounds like you then You Need the NWL in Your Life!!!!!

For fun, for Glory, for Pie!

But how do I get the NWL in my life you ask!?

It's Easy!

Step 1) Create a new [L] team, using any of the Blood Bowl races, including Simyin!
Step 2) Apply to the NWL Page
Step 3) Send me a PM, letting me know if you prefer to play in the evenings EST, or PST, or if you're ok with either!
Step 4) Profit!
ignatzami

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2017 - 08:22 Reply with quote Back to top

NWL Season XXXI - The End Times!

Or, how it will end, the final matches!

As the Admin assigned to the NWL Eastern division I wanted to look at the closing rounds of Season XXXI and look at possible outcomes!

Initially, I assumed there was one match to follow, the Round 13 dust-up between the Snoqualmie Pollywogs, and the upstart rivals, and potential Season XXXI champions Quebex Machina.

I was wrong!

As of the writing of this report there are THREE matches that are crucially important.

First: The Round 11 match-up between Quebex Machina and the North Wood Lycans while the Lycans themselves aren't in contention for the top spots they have the potential to damage or even dislodge Quebex Machina from championship contention. This is a classic case of when it doubt, foul like there's no tomorrow!

Second: The Round 12 match-up between Quebex Machina and the Charleston Corpses. Charleston handed the Pollywogs one of their two losses this season, and should they defeat Quebex Machina could possibly slide into the number 2 spot for the season!

Third: The titular match, in Round 13 between Quebex Machina, and the Snoqualmie Pollywogs. This could very well be the game that decides the season.

Let me break it down!

First, should Quebex lose both their Round 11, and Round 12 games, then the #1 spot goes to Snoqualmie Pollywogs, and the #2 spot goes to the Charleston Corpses. Game, set, match. This frankly isn't highly likely.

Second, if Quebex wins their Round 11, but loses, or ties their Round 12, then it's up to their Round 13 match-up to determine the placements. Chaleston falls to third, but then Quebex needs a win. A tie, and Snoqualmie takes first place. A loss for Quebec, the same.

Third, the most likely option. Quebex wins both their Round 11, and Round 12 games, entering Round 13 with a two-point lead over Snoqualmie. This means that Snoqualmie must win the Round 13 meeting. A loss, or a tie, and the upstarts take the crown.

What an end to the season!
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2017 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Wait are you trying to tell my Orcs that they cannot win the championship? Don't give us none of those tricksy numbers either. Always trying to tells us we are mathalogically illuminated. We don't trust no.maths we can't count for on our own.
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2017 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

ignatzami wrote:
Do you play in the North American timezones?

Yes!

ignatzami wrote:
Are you sick of not being able to find a game in the Box, or on Gamefinder?

YES!!!

ignatzami wrote:
Do you like wearing lacy underwear, like me?

YEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!

Wait ... what?! Razz

Btw, I was praying to Nuffle for Quebex Machina's downfall, but since your lizzies won the East Coast last year, I might change my mind ... Wink

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
thoralf

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2017 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Quebex Machina decided to snake a few times against Lycan so that a draw messes up with all that prognostication.