40 coaches online • Server time: 11:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Araznaroth

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2018 - 10:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Challenger Swiss

[SL]Them Bones

(Rasetra - 1810TV)
Araznaroth

1 - 1

Report/Replay

SLaughter Your Team
(Daemons of Khorne - 1980TV)
tussock

Seven Casualties is not enough it seems as Rasetra makes an unexpected recovery in the last turns to tie the game. With only one perm we consider ourselves very fortunate.
Araznaroth

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2018 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Challenger Swiss

Boukaners

(Pirates of Sartosa - 1560TV)
Zabriskie69

0 - 2

Report/Replay

[SL]Them Bones
(Rasetra - 1630TV)
Araznaroth

A one-sides cas-fest it turnded out for Them Bones. It starts in turn 3 with a blitz Si'ing one of the two Ogres. Apo would turns a miss into a niggling so no help there. A ST5 Guard player less is a blow vs this high strenght team. Then being forced down the side the worst happens, a blitz with the Boukaners bc goes awry on a snaked going. Ball on the floor only one tacklezone. A chance. After spending a reroll in freeing up a saurus, which did result in a casualty. A blitz frees the ball. Some magic from Silly in the next turn who Break Tackles away, goes a square and succeeds in picking up the ball. A quick turnover by the Captain gives us room to make a break for it. No one can reach the ball and tonmake thing worse the veteran Corsair get killed on a blitz in Turn 7. 0-1 Halftime. 9vs11 Pirates kicking.

A perfect defense gives the Boukaners some hope but still Killstack makes his second kill of the game and Silly ones again scoops up the ball. Boukaners now going all in with a -2d that results in a pushback. But now teams are in contact and sure enough, Killstack sends the last opposing DP into the cas box. And when the last Corsair goes after him same turn, things are really looking gloom. The last Ogre gets a chance for a blitz but fails the go and wastes a RR. Turn four is brutal as Cossa the Slayer gets surfed, -AG and the remaining Ogre gets a -MA on an unassisted foul. Our players have them surrounded, they don't get up anymore so we don't foul and turns get clicked till we score in our eight.

Boukaners get a cas and completion as a consolation prize in the end. Brutal match, alas very one-sided. Sad
koadah

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2018 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

[SL]UMBBL (1500) Shield II

[SL] Ninja Style
(Nippon - 1390TV)
Koadah

2 - 1

Report/Replay

[SL] Blóðvǫllr Valkyries
(Valkyrie - 1390TV)
YishWaagh

The Ninjas were awful. Just dreadful. But Nuffle contrived to sneak us through to the next round. Mr. Green

All praise Nuffle!

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2018 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

[SL] Challenger Swiss I

Muppet's Inc
(Savage Orc - 1890TV)
AdyBrooke

1 - 1

Report/Replay

[SL]Blue Bones Clan
(Daemons of Tzeentch - 1740TV)
BlackGigio

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2018 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Family Feud!

[SL] Horns you say

(Beastmen - 1000TV)
Salad_Bar

1 - 0

Report/Replay

[SL] Nexus of Hate
(Daemons of Malal - 1000TV)
Tzalaran

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2018 - 01:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like the swiss was awesome. I'll make sure to get a team in next time.
koadah

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2018 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I enjoyed it. I am biased. Mr. Green

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2018 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Grand Championship

[SL] Sushi Go!

(Northern Nippon - 2350TV)
Jokaero

vs

[SL] Clan Moulder Maulers

(Clan Moulder - 2450TV)
SkavenLordVinshqueek

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2018 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

[SL] Sushi Go retain the Belt in a violent encounter!

[SL] Sushi Go!

(Northern Nippon - 2350TV)
Jokaero

2 - 1

Report/Replay

[SL] Clan Moulder Maulers
(Clan Moulder - 2450TV)
SkavenLordVinshqueek

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2018 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Slaves for Slaanesh up next.

[SL] Sushi Go!

(Northern Nippon - 2250TV)
Jokaero

vs

Slaves for Slaanesh

(Daemons of Slaanesh - 2110TV)
Nightbreed

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2018 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

*nods*...

In a game resembling an earlier encounter with Rictor's Pirates or Arturidas' Khorne, the choice to score early on backfired miserably, as I got utterly wrecked in the process. After 60+ games, it also brings me to the conclusion that in order to win at a high TV level (say; 1750+), Moulder teams need to grind out their TDs in turn 8 scores. It's a bit unfortunate, as it makes for rather boring games, but Slaves just don't work well at this high a TV level.

Then again, after the earlier match against Jokaero, I have to say he has built a proper all-round team quite well, and I will happily meet him again for the next series of games for the belt. Something with dead Slaves to be avenged, cause losing the 55-game Slave was asking for revenge in the near-future.

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2018 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

And... NEW Secret League Open - Grand Champion!

Nuln Castrators
(Khorne - 2360TV)
MenonaLoco

2 - 1

Report/Replay

Slaves for Slaanesh
(Daemons of Slaanesh - 2100TV)
Nightbreed

If you think that your team deserves an immediate title shot post here and tell us why.

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2018 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

We're still looking for Brawlers (8 team KO tournament). Both Championship (unlimited) and up to TV/TW 1750.

Also, does anyone dare to demand an immediate title shot? Have you the credentials? Have you the stones?

Post here.

Secret League Open (ruleset 303) teams ONLY

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2018 - 10:19 Reply with quote Back to top

My Clan Moulder Maulers and Clan Flem Crusaders have applied for the championship tournament, but would both like to decline an immediate title shot.

As much as I appreciate the offer and MenonaLoco for the manner in which he has built and progressed his Khorne team, my Moulder (despite being just as vicious) are in no shape to compete against Khorne teams in general, nor bounce back as easily after a trashing.

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2018 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Are there any high agility, high movement, low armor teams out there? Some high TW witch elves perhaps? Sounds like the required profile for a successfull challenge...
 Jump to: