23 coaches online • Server time: 07:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you want to have the choice to always pick one of the Hive Mind's two most commen skills?
Yes, it makes team building way more interesting.
16%
 16%  [ 37 ]
No, let's keep it straight and always take the most common skill.
9%
 9%  [ 20 ]
I'm totally fine with either.
5%
 5%  [ 12 ]
I don't like either option.
2%
 2%  [ 6 ]
Resistance is futile.
34%
 34%  [ 76 ]
Can we assimilate pie? It would make being a drone so much more comfortable...
31%
 31%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 220

DrPoods

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2018 - 14:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Huh.

Where is the Borg hunters group again?

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2018 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Ranked Invasion Cube 023 Reporting in. The first encounter resulted in victory but no assimilations. One enemy was killed by a projectile from the crowd but it left the skull too badly damaged to salvage. Sending the full report files now.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2018 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

McLovin wrote:
Ranked Invasion Cube 023 Reporting in. The first encounter resulted in victory but no assimilations. One enemy was killed by a projectile from the crowd but it left the skull too badly damaged to salvage. Sending the full report files now.

Report received. Well done. Continue assimilation efforts. Resistance is futile.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2018 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Secret Invasion Cube 001 reporting a successful encounter with a particularly large band of orcs calling themselves Murda Machinez. These Big Ones should be approached with caution. Drone one of 16 was utterly destroyed.

Yet the day was a solid victory and the cube was able to salvage a new drone to replace One of Sixteen. That drone is short in stature but nimble. Adding to the hive mind's knowledge of the skills dodge, stunty, and right stuff.

The full battle report has been sent to the hive.

https://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3994520
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2018 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Below is a link to the temporary storage of hive data. Please refer to it as your drones gain skills.

https://www.fumbbl.com/p/blog?c=Kondor
McLovin

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2018 - 15:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Ranked Invasion Cube 023 reporting in. This encounter ended in a draw, but a favourable one for the Borg, as we inflicted heavy casualties on the enemy while taking minimal damage. We were able to successfully assimilate one elf and will be putting this new drone to use shortly. Drone Six of Fourteen was able to upgrade its combat abilities in this skirmish and is now a designated blocker. Sending full data files now.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2018 - 16:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Report received. Utilize the new drone to its maximum potential.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2018 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Here are a couple of player portraits for your use.

Kondor

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2018 - 20:29 Reply with quote Back to top

SpecialOne

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2018 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

What cube number is next in bbox?

And some questions, so I don't mess this up.

I only start with marauders?

And earn my way to bigguys by killing some?

Can someone link me to teambuilding rules?
McLovin

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2018 - 01:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Ranked Invasion Cube 023 reporting in. There has been a higher than normal number of encounters in this sector lately. The latest encounter resulted in a rout. No casualties, no assimilations, this last encounter yielded nothing of use to the hive. Sending the full report now.
McLovin

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2018 - 02:04 Reply with quote Back to top

SpecialOne wrote:

Here is the link to the group page, you'll find all the answers you seek here: https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9241&op=view

You'll find the answers in the Rules tab in the group, but I'll answer your 2 questions here anyway.

Your starting roster must include:
12 Marauders
5 Re-Rolls
1 Apothecary
0 Fan Factor

Renegades and Big Guys can only be acquired through assimilation (i.e. when YOU kill them through a block or foul action. The 'throw a rock' kick off event for example doesn't result in assimilation)

As for the number, just put in the name and start at 001, then 002, etc. until one hasn't been taken.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2018 - 09:18 Reply with quote Back to top

SpecialOne wrote:

Once you apply for membership, go ahead and start playing. It may take Freshmn a couple of days to admit you to the group, but I will treat the games as if they have been approved for assimilation purposes.
McLovin

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2018 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Ranked Invasion Cube 023 reporting in. The latest encounter resulted in a stalemate. The short ones put up a much stronger resistance than initial analysis deemed possible. Future scouts will take this into consideration. Sending the full report now.
McLovin

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2018 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Ranked Invasion Cube 023 reporting in. The most recent encounter resulted in victory, but not without a heavy cost. Two drones were put out of commission by the High Elves. While unable to fully assimilate any of the enemy, this cube was able to upgrade a second drone with increased agility capabilities after this encounter. A replacement drone was created using the body stored in this cube's body depot. Four of Fourteen will be the third high agility drone. This cube will assimilate our enemies with both speed and strength. Resistance is futile. Sending the full report now.
 Jump to: