18 coaches online • Server time: 06:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Trickey

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2019 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome one and all to the first edition of Secret Obsession where I, The Mascara Snake session clarinet player for the Tentacles, looks at the Osbbl leeg where the under dwellers of the Deserted Isles play their Blood Bowl.

I am lucky to have with me El-ahrairah the Spirit medium to the coach of the Grave Rabbits. Many call this dark presence the power behind the throne, others believe the coach is simply a puppet of this medium.

Anyhow Welcome El-ahrairah (Viewers should note the strange dark presence gave a wry grin and a death stare). So El-ahrairah we are going to ask you to summon some of the dead of Osbbl so we can get their thoughts on the league. Either I am having a flashback or the room is actually spinning.

Ahhh here they are the spirit of Danny Nedelko (not quite Colousus but certainly chasing the casualties), Danny was an infamous plague bearer who was looking at being a hall of famer before Bluebell’s stray boot as the player stumbled into his sticky body in the close of the half and look who else is here General Woundwort frontline Wraith of the grave rabbits. Woundwort met similarly sticky end in the Sucker final with Nurgling Stewart putting a sticky boot into the Wraith.

Anyhow burying the hatchet so to speak you boys both being Sucker cup finalist are here to give us the Juice on each team in your opinion.

Let us start at the top here.

Barbefetts Stinkfinger Allstars

Mascara Snake: This is the team that the Hobgoblins of renown flock to with them both putting in the boot doubtless you boys will be happy you are already “retired”.

Danny Nedelko: You reckon this team is dirty? They ain't got half the gifts we have. I do like the look of Crispy Sock though that boy has potential if only I could talk to him.

General Woundwort: Well the Stinkfingers have quite a reputation but unlike me no spine to back it up. Winky Fidgetfingers is the name on every blitzers mind and I think he could develop into a threat.

Smeborg Gunboat, Diplomacy Sea Elf

Mascara Snake: Gracing the Deserted Isles with their Presence (in their words), the Palmerston family and their entourage have made a fair splash since arriving on these shores. The tales of them upsetting whole villages while ransacking them looking for Sherry. What are their prospects of anything but a stoning from the crowd boys?

General Woundwort: These elves have brought a whole new attitude to the leeg though the attitude is of complete contempt to all others maybe they can just do it. In preseason Nearly as Fast as a Slow Native clocked 4 TD’s and a completion albeit against some hideous Snotling rabble but who knows.

Danny Nedelko: Outsiders will be given gifts to take on their travels I hope. They have a passing game like nothing seen before but I do not see them making the impact I did. The 3rd Viscount Palmerston is the player that catches my eye.

Klaz Mercenaries of the Dark Wings Pirates of Sartosa

Mascara Snake: First seen in the first smack and runner up in Silky’s first sanctioned tournament. The Pirates seemed to of upped anchor at the end of last season after a tussle with the Samurai but they returned some say it was due to the Sharks now circling others saying they were following the Palmerston’s looking to steal their loot. Either way what do you fella’s make of these veterans.

Danny Nedelko: The Mercenaries have a legendary oral hygiene tradition that makes Papa Nurgle smile, I like this shower a lot and think it could be their season. The player I have my eye on is Captian Croaker who leads the team in their long traditions.

General Woundwort: I disagree I do not think they have enough to take the next step every Pirate deserves a mullet and that is where they will go. Darling is the type of player that can light up this competition though.

Trickey Larry Vaughan’s Love Spawn Sons of Stormfel

Mascara Snake: These boys surfaced in the tentacle smack and fed off of the fans favourites Shatners Bassoon before losing in the semis. The Sharks play exactly how you would expect to see an angst-ridden set of frenzied sharks with daddy issues to play. What do you reckon the odds are on this shower?

General Woundwort: These horrid things seem to feed off of bones I do not like them and politely request Silky ejects them from the leeg. They are bottom feeders at best, I have read the Poetry of Meadows and it is …….

Danny Nedelko: Slipper Island was originally a leper colony before Vaughan and his lot gentrified it. I also hear they have been entertaining the Gunboat, Diplomacy squad none of this bodes well. All eyes for me will be on Michael Brody's Understudy will he be the first to be eaten.

Ramchop Half-cut Dryads

Mascara Snake: These dryads come with a host of tricks surfacing in the Smack and sending a bunch of Norse Dwarfs to early retirement before outplaying the Sharks of Slipper Island. Their Smack came up short though as they lost the final. Are these sproutling welps the full stack boys?

Danny Nedelko: The trees are dark places and these birches cast a long shadow. With a solid set of safety options, I would back the trees to go the distance. When talking about the players no one can look past son of a birch Stoli Poli, dealer of death and misery.

General Woundwort: (Casts a withering glance at the Co-host who generally seems to be talking sense). I do not see these going far this season at all but Sandy Bourbon the willowy safety is the one to watch for me.

Fool Gaen Vale Griffons Averlon

Mascara Snake: Lost in midtable last year these ladies are hit and miss, to say the least. They were apparently sent to the Deserted Isles to find a new retreat for the Everqueen since then they have been wowing the crowds. What thought do we have on the Griffons?

General Woundwort: I like them I do they make very pretty corpses…. Laskarina Bouboulina stands out for me.

Danny Nedelko: It is time for this team to take the next step. I see a title and Juana Azurduy de Padilla will be the hand lifting it.

Black Caps- DSR Clan Eshin

Mascara Snake: Dynamic shear rheometer rats arrived just post the Smack and have been scurrying around playing a number of friendly games. They are like a rash in both attack and defence but despite all their rage, these rats struggle against a cage. What is your insight on the rats?

Danny Nedelko: You learn to live with rashes you do I can tell you. These rats can score from anywhere! Anywhere! They are yet to develop their passing, handling, blocking and everything else but man they run. I think they will trouble folk in the Mullett and who would bet against a run in the Sucker. Kenshin the rookie is my player to watch he will be carrying more than the team.

General Woundwort: Danny Knowitall stole my notes……….

Mascara Snake: Sorry it looks like Woundwart has disappeared in a ghostly huff.
Trickey

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2019 - 11:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Secret obsession part 2

Sorry team the Mascara snake back here with El-ahrairah we have managed to keep the channel to Danny Nedelko open as he has warmed to the idea but General Woundwort has turned tail.

So Danny talking of tails here we are at the tail end of the league and as always in the Oceaina Secret league what an interesting tail. Lets start at the tip so to speak with the Slannesh.

Felix -Delicious Heresy Slaanesh Demons

Mascara Snake: This team comes with no need for fluffers so to speak they bring with them a circus of depravity. I really like the look of this side and I can guarantee that everyone will feel the thunder this season with starman Tom being the player to watch. What do you reckon Danny have this lot got the longevity to make an impact?

Danny Nedelko: They carry all the wrong diseases but also have the best Ball handler in the game. It is no secret that Engorge'd Sensinator is the nastiest thing we have seen on the paddock since I was there also keep an eye on The Bishop of Bath-on-Wells apparently he is on a mission to chase all the snakemen out the Isles.

Bunderlog Clan Skyre Underhive Vagabonds

Mascara Snake: This rabble arrived in the deserted isle post secret smack apparently at the personal invite of Silky himself. What Silkys sees in them who knows but possibly he is looking for weapons hook ups cause these rats are packing. Packing so much heat they can not avoid the scorn of even our seemingly blind officials. The Rusty Keg is worth watching out for literally. Danny what thought on the rats:

Danny Nedelko: Blind officials let me tell you! Yeh god knows how these rats will get on with all that stuff on the friendly circuit they seem to have one good drive then a packed dungeon. The key for these boys is to protect Chainobnoxious grinding the opposition down before they can swarm the remaining rats. This Trash Shredder thing they have brought with them looks like a serious bit of kit and also seems to have somehow been sanctioned by Silky maybe thats where the bribes should go.

Geoffro - Northern Nippon Maximum Samurai

Mascara Snake: Maximum Samurai enjoyed a decent season last time round but are still hurting after a Semi final Sucker cup defeat to the Scum. The Samurai have been in silent retreat ever since. Minamoto is a killer in the making I think he just has to accept this. Danny you know this team inside out.

Danny Nedelko: Inside out is right. They were not as close to beating us as you reckon Snake and they can shove that into their silent retreat maybe it will be a performance enhancer. Saigo is the player to watch in my mind a bully boy if I have ever met one picking on my wee boys poo eyes was never the same again.

Mushoomy - Sheikh it off Araby

Mascara Snake: These girls led by Taylor Swift swept into the isles with a bang. They secured their first Smack sending the Dyrads back to the bar. The girls are notoriously particular and apparently their backstage ryder for the smack final was bordering on the ridiculous never have so many caterers resigned. Tay Tay herself leads the pack with the Enuchs looking a bit impotent. Danny do you like the look of them?

Danny Nedelko: Fitting of our crowns never these girls are a flash in the pan and it is just a stage for the coach he will grow bored of them soon. They will cause headaches though not just for the Osbbl caterers. Ashley, Jessica and Britney will make formidable running and safety options.

Nebula - Front Yarders Gnomes

Mascara Snake: The Gnome invaders are here and the bizarre wee fellas are here to play. They arrived post smack due to it being under pant harvest apparently. They have also brought a bizarre array of weaponry, bikes and clunking machines. Will Mr Boom bring the thunder Danny?

Danny Nedelko: Immune to the Mothers rot this infestation is not welcome here, tough little buggers though and pace with it. Blink and you will miss there big star looks handy on the ball can they sneak a Mullet I think it would suit them.

D_arquebus - Olde Schoole Coole Estalia

Mascara Snake: So the Estalia men turned up late post smack this was apparently due to the fact that the entire journey was spent in silence with the men failing to tell captain Tren Poderoso he was going the wrong way. Happy campers when they arrived not on your nelly there has barely been a word spoken between the burly men since landing. Though whispers are they are plotting to remove Goyo "Sure-Hands" en General hands and pass them on as a trophy. With that I will hand over to Danny.

Danny Nedelko: Well the Estailian’s took the boat but I prefer the Spanish as they flew. They have the makings of a tight unit and if the coach can find the answer to get them talking to each other he aint telling anyone. Brusco Bosque Superior looks the business to me and I would like to think Goyo can get his hands on a trophy while he still has them.

Barberfett Brass Eyes - Necrarch

Mascara Snake: This crew come to the isles for the first time apparently their DNA is more similar to Crab than anything else in the Old world. These slippery vamps apparently went on a binge on the forbidden delicacy cake and were banned from the Smack. Aids guy is missing the opening of the league due to the dubious blood results saying he had the bad sort of aids. Surely back in round two. Danny what do you think of this odd bunch?

Danny Nedelko: Underpowered but capable of shifting the ball and a unique way of distracting the opponents. Celebrities across the Deserted Isles have been quick to endorse the shower with Silky himself saying they are winners already and this is 100% Science Fact. Libby Shuss is cut from a similar cloth to me and she will do well.

Wozzaa -Mоurkain Kings Strigoi

Mascara Snake: The Kings were to high and mighty to take on the Smack apparently unsanctioned tournaments are beneath them. They did give Larry Vaughan’s lot a bloody nose post smack and since then have been quiet. Vârcolac is a fearsome opponent and will be filling a few graves no doubt. Danny you keen on the Stigori?

Danny Nedelko: The Kings are here for their crown and who will deny them that? Costache Paler and Varujan Petrescu have some of the best returns in the secret league in their fledgling career and I could see them easily clocking up the TD’s in the Osbbl they will be prime time cabal vision and exactly the marque type of team that Silky will love put all your shells on them taking the sucker out.

pdarbs - fe fi fo fum Giants

Mascara Snake: Did they smell the blood either way they turned up post smack and hungry. SO Hungry in fact arowtag, arubar, vedsar and gusog have apparently set back the diary industry several decades. The local farmers have appealed to Silky but he has other things on his mind. Danny the Gaints can they make an impact.

Danny Nedelko: You bet ya Mullet on it Snake these lot are here to entertain and when the giants minds aren’t on their stomach they will be crushing opponents and pixies at will. The pixies though are the workhorse of the team and though they can’t really mark they have pointy feet under those silk slippers. Though Sneezy Wondertoes catches the eye I can not go past Peridot Almondwhistle and think Periodt will be flying high. Arowtag is their talisman though fell that giant and they will struggle, you also will be gifted a farm rumour has it.

Mascara Snake: Well that it folks we will send Danny back before I catch something El-ahrairah do the honours. I hope you have enjoyed this glance at the league. We will pass over to Silky for now and I hopefully will return for a look at some highlights who knows who we might manage to summon in here. I am off before the 3rd Bishop chases me out o hear. Stay weird Osbbl peeps.
Trickey

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2019 - 10:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Round One: So far!

What a round of games to kick off Silky’s 1st Round of the Oceania Secret Blood bowl leeg.

This is the Mascara snake left hand man of Silky and one time session Clarinet player for the Tentacles. Due to the sheer volume (it was deafening) El-ahrairah the Spirit medium to the coach of the Grave Rabbits is channeling Danny Nedelko spirit.

So Danny what did you make of round 1?

Danny: Starting with the First game the South paw Squigs Vs Mоurkain Kings. Now South paw were 14 losses on the bounce coming into this and nobody thought they could dethrone the kings. Rumour has it the kings coach had been playing with a new dietary plan for the vamps and they had gone through a 48 hour blood famine to keep them sharp! Well they imploded mostly drawing from Star Crazy Igor before 1 crazed vampire ripped into the crowd. The Stormers some how took the lead through Aristotle. Costache Paler managed to bundle over to tie it up. The second half saw the inevitable squig implosion as they struggled with the concept of winning a game 2-1 the score but will South paw give other teams a scare bet your bottom dollar they will.

Olde Schoole Coole Vs Brass Eyes

The silent crew of Olde school coole took on the wee vamps of Brass eye. This was a cagey affair between two contenders. The Vampires targeted the estellia catchers to great effect. Goyo "Sure-Hands" en General – Fractured Arm (MNG), or trophy hands as he is known in the game (rumour has it if he drops the ball again they are cutting his hands off and using them as a trophy) and Ben "Rapido" Ibanez – Smashed Collar Bone (-ST) will not remember their debut fondly. Look out for these to sides though.

In the Scum Conference: Larry Vaughans Love spawn took on the Underhive Vagabonds. The Love Spawn were Cocky going in to the match and this over confindence was almost their undoing the Vagabonds took control with Chainobnoxious and his warp grinder trying to turn it into a Sushi party while the Rusty keg battered the Stormfel. A forced score deep in the first half saw the ref take control of the weaponry and fill up the dungeon the added space on the feild did allow Quint to run in a score the first shark to score in the Osbbl. The Love Spawn then took advantage of the numbers in a strong second half Mrs Taft dotted down and broke the Trash shredder and Ted Grossman opened up his account.
Trickey

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2019 - 10:27 Reply with quote Back to top

The Mascara Snake here with the tortured spirit of Danny Nedelko here looking at the post match game between Delicious Heresy and The South Paw Stormers. Due to our extensive touring of the isles we have only been able to follow a couple of the teams closely so far. Round 1 was epic Round 2 looks to be the stuff of legends. Well Danny it is a hell of a mess here isn't it.....

Danny: Sure is snake I would hate to clear up after this "party" but us servants of Nurgle genuinely just let these things fester. The Delicious Heresy rocked up to the South Paw farm with a twinkle in their eyes. Alas what was to come was a hot mess. The V'jazzler had curiously picked up a piece of rotten animal pregame and then sent the entire game in the box playing with the thing.

Henri the bastard squig simply could smell blood first dispatching the afor mentioned Vjazzler. The Sensinator was not to be outdone and quickly smothered Robert Redford.

Unfortunately this was the Sensinator last actions apart from her deadly roar. Henri Caught her scent and was quick to inspect the beast at close quarters unfortunately spreading her all over the pitch. The Herders post game skinned the carcass and now it sits in the nursery for the squiglings to lye upon.

Peirce Brosnan also got in on the action bashing the Bishop and leaving little of him to go use as a trophy anywhere.

When players finally started thinking about the ball it was the Slannesh side that took the lead.

The squigs did fight back and tie it up but yet again they couldn't hold the draw or force an win and continue their 16 match loosing streak.

Heresy win but at what cost. Next up for them Brass eye! The Squigs will go on to take on the Gnomes.
Trickey

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2019 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Round 2 Round up Secret Obsession.

Wow, folks just wow here is as ever the Mascara Snake with the spirit of Danny Ndelko having a look over the Osbbl action round 2 was immense and it is all shaping up Nicely Danny I will hand over to you firstly to look at the Scum conference.

Yeh the Scum round 2 saw some hefty match ups. The Griffons took the top of the table fending off a spirited Shark attack from Larry Vaughan, Laskarina Bouboulina really turned that game and with a couple of deaths one might fear for one’s spot on the commentary team. The Palmestons and their extended family took on the Giants of Fee Fie Fo and indeed fum. This turned into a stalemate the pixies quoted as being “damn annoying”, much the same has been said about the sea elves as they tour the deserted isles. The rat swarm of DSR picked up there first win against the Maximum Samurai and they start to run up the league, the samurai will rally for a battle against the table-topping Griffons. Stink Finger took on the might of the Underhive Vagabonds, many wonder if Silky has ruled to allow weapons in the league now and with the Rusty Keg not being ejected from the game at all there is mounting evidence for this case. The Stink Finger snuck a win here but we are all waiting for Nuffle to shine fully on these unpredictable rats.

MS: And the Daughters conference equally as interesting Danny.

Doubly as interesting I would say it is tighter than an ill-fitting trout mask. The Mourkain kings ditched the dietitian as the slipped past the Dyrads of Half cut to seize their place at the top of the conference as the only undefeated team. Old Schoole Coole recovered from their opening draw to take the points in a 1-0 cagey affair against the Sheikh. Old Schoole quietly creep up to 2nd with Tay Tay’s squad sitting mid-table. Delicious Heresy arrived at Southpaw farms with menace in their mind. Unfortunately Henri “The bastard squig” was in a mood to mangle and left the bloody corpse of Heresy’s Keeper of secrets on the pitch later this was skinned and used as a nursing blanket for the squiglings. The Heresy pulled through to win 2-1 and the Squigs have now lost 16 on the bounce despite coming close in the last two games. The Gnomes of the Front Yard started well against the Brass Eye vamps but clinical play from the vamps led to them running out 2-0 despite the vampires losing a couple of Skeletons. Brass eye sneak into 2nd position.

Dead in this round:
Engorge'd Sensinator – Dead (RIP)
The Bishop of Bath-on-Wells – Dead (RIP)
Sylvester Grottyfield – Dead (RIP)
Ted Grossman – Dead (RIP)
Triple Sod – Dead (RIP)
Trickey

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2019 - 10:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, this is The Mascara snake here folks with your scoop. The Oceania Secret Blood Bowl league sanctioned by our own plutocrat Silky is charing toward the midpoint of the league and has the dust settled on the comp. Not on your life. We are desperately tethering the spirit of Danny Ndelko to the punditry table to give us the expert view on what is going on. Danny over to you.

Well Snake I tell you though the tabloids have been filled with rumours about the source of Trisexual Trevor’s groin strain there are a number of other headlines. The Handmaidens in the Scum conference maintained their perfect run cruising past the Maximum Samurai team 4-0 in the biggest win of the season. The Handmaidens will take on the extended Palmerston family in the next round as Gunboat diplomacy look to steady their ship. The Samurai drift to the foot of the table and quickly need to turn around their form.

Talking of the Sea elves they set about their match against the Stinking hobgoblins with their usual swagger. Yet only picked up draw the Hobo’s now cruising with a scary-looking Casualty return. If they can back up this draw with a performance against the Samurai they will be close to the fabled sword spots.

Arguably the biggest upset of the round (pun intended) was the giant-slaying Vagabonds who scuttled to a draw against their loft foe (ed-you mean fo). Can these rats get the better of Clan Eshin in the derby game of next round? The Giants go on to play Larry Vaughans Love Spawn in what is the acid test for both teams season.

Larry Vaughan looked forlorn against the Clan Eshin rats who proved way to nimble for any of the Spawns one-dimensional bash game. The Clan Eshin side rising to second place with a convincing performance.

In the Daughters conference, it is tighter than me wearing a pygmy skin. The vampires obviously flocked to the Daughters league and it is the Stigori who are dominant at the moment. They continued this dominance with a clean win against a bedraggled Sheikh it off side. Rumour has it the touring schedule has got the better of Tay Tay and her back up dancers are looking more and more….. well gruff and less groomed. How will they get on against the bastard squig?

Talking of the bastard Squig Henri de Toulouse Lautrec has now clocked 7 casualties in 3 rounds after a devastating performance against the Front yarders. This didn’t stop the Squigs from being beaten again to go to 17 straight losses. Though this one was 1-0 so the herders say it doesn’t count. The Front yarders though came off with a huge amount of damage in seizing their first win which sent them clambering up the league can they back this up against the Dryads?

The Delicious heresy forgot the safe word last round but scraped up some form to tackle the Brass eye Necrach vamps and wrestle a point out of the match. Both teams now floating around playoff contention.
Old Schoole Coole grumbled on aswell taking a point of the dryads. The Dryads now sitting perilously close to the squigs on the foot of the table whereas the Estrellia look in striking distance of the sword.

Well that was round 3 let us see what round 4 has to offer. Thanks Snake.

No thank you Danny, just a warning her that the Mascara snake may not be giving you his usual service due to me and Trisexual Trevor recording and intimate Christmas number 1.

Bring out the dead:
Hither and Quid (Front Yarders)
Michael Brody's Understudy (Larry Vaughan’s Love Spawn)
Helio Isleglimmer (Fe Fi Fo Fum)
Trickey

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2020 - 22:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Folks here we are the Awards Ceremony everyone is waiting for. I am here the Mascara Snake clarinet player for Silky's old band and with me I have our man no longer in the field the spirit of dead player Danny Ndeleko.

What a season Danny.

Sure was Snake the only thing it missed was me!!

So the Prizes:

Image Firstly the coveted Wilkinson Sword: This award goes to the winner of the play off and it was a hell of a final, but the Best of the Osbbl teams were the Mоurkain Kings !

They may not be Kings of their rightful homeland, but their adoring fans make them feel like Kings once again.

And here is the Skipper Vârcolac to lift the trophy. So many unanswered questions for this team Danny where to next will they take on the Sucker cup, who was that Zombie? Vârcolac though gets free range of what ever the Ghoultras bring him.

Now the Mullet and Danny this was a hell of a game the Longest in Osbbl History.

Yes Snake mostly because nobody could pick up the ball and the Squig hoppers kept eating the crowd. The Rusty Keg was a hell of a performer though on the night and Kudos to Pesterton a rat to look out for.

So the Winners The: Underhive Vagabonds

Goblabominable there rising star will receive the award.

Now in a particular order the awards from the season.

Image Silky's Starfish

This goes to the player with the most SPP's this season.

Special mentions to Tequila Tess and Libby Schuss. They both had stand out seasons despite dwelling in the mid table.

The winner of the Starfish though is Laskarina Bouboulina I guess we can bury it with her?

Image Now the Rampant Shag. This annoying bird was caught and stuffed by the Mercenaries of the Nightwing and give to Silky as a bizarre parting gift. The Shag goes to the player with the most TD's for the season. With it goes the Accolade of when they arrive in the tavern they are greated with a hearty "alright Shagger".

Tayuya from the DSR and again the first lady of Osbbl Laskarina Bouboulina (You really love that hand maiden ay-ed) get special mentios both with 6 TD's.

But the Shag goes to Tequila Tess of Half cut with 9 TD's. Watch this Birch in the Sucker cup they are due a result having pulled up short in the Smack and the league.

ImageThe Moby Dick award.

Our own White Whale in Osbbl that player that cursed so many other teams driving them to distraction. Special mention here to Henri de Toulouse Lautrec "The bastard Squig" with 11 CAS in the league Henri lead the way for most the season and had a clean sweep of at least 1 CAS a game. Also 7 CAs for Dominatrix Slitherhips who seems to like Gnomes and Araby.

But our winner with a late run of 5 Casualties in her final game was Libby Schuss with a huge 14 casualties 5 against South Paw in her final game.

Image The Hand of Cod

This award is for the player with the most Completions in a season.

We all knew Alabaster Codify of Brass Eye had an arm with 5 great passes, also with 4 of the longest passes we saw Kenshin was a hell of a passer.

Short and accurate is what we needed though kind of like a wedding speech from the 3rd Viscount of Palmerston. And yes it was his right hand man Ostrich Plume of Gunboat, Diplomacy who takes the Hand of Cod.

Weeding our way through the awards now and it is the:
Image Orange Roughy award

This award is for the player who stuck in the boot the most all season, though the Osbbl refs didn't like it the crowd still love to see it.

So many special mentions here but who can go past the Merc Zombie now in hiding as eleven royalty hunt the fella down and every team look to sign up the masked man. His dirty play in the final is stuff of legend and the Griffons will need to recruit after his impact.

Willy Kneecaps of the Stinkfinger all stars seemed to get away with it all season with an impressive 16 fouls. Jimmy "The pink slipper" White also impressive with 12 fouls some what curtailed by being ejected from the game in the last two outings.

But our Orange Roughy award goes to a devout cultist. Jeffrey Voorhees of Larry Vaughan's Love Spawn. With 18 fouls committed he did little else all season.

Ok and now with the major prizes out our way we come to Silky's special award.

Image The award of a Chum bucket for services to Chum production

As all of you know the Chum fiasco has haunted Silky this season and the Stormfel have launched a protest nation wide disrupting Shipping throughout the Isles.
Silky found a solution using his cleaning services to reuse the dead players. So Services to Chum production goes to the team with the most corpses this season.

The Front Yarders with 5 of their stunty bodies now repurposed the Chum bucket goes to them with hope of them refilling it next season. And here is there ace Chase to take the bucket.

Wow and with that done and dusted Danny it is goodbye to you I will let your soul rest now.

Thanks and I would just like to say........(poof goodbye Danny).

Thanks team for attending the awards I have done with my contractual obligations so on to my negotiations. Who will join me in the commentary box next year? Lets see how the Sucker cup goes.

Last edited by Trickey on Jan 22, 2020 - 23:01; edited 2 times in total
barberfett

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2020 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

That's fucking excellent! Bravo!! May Libby create more cadavers in the cup Smile
Felix17

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2020 - 02:34 Reply with quote Back to top

An excellent league and season, so glad I joined in the fun. Thanks for running it chaps. I'm hoping that Delicious Heresy hands out many more hugs and cuddles next season Smile
 Jump to: