13 coaches online • Server time: 06:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nekojin

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2023 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I made a small League for myself and my friends. When I first set it up, I selected the Group Type to League, but didn't enter anything in the Ruleset ID field, so it reverted to Meta Group.

Because of this, I wasn't able to award SPPs to teams. This turned out to not be a problem... until it was, when one of the league members flounced, and I brought in a replacement. I ended up setting the Ruleset ID to 6 (which I was told was the standard League - back to that in a moment). I then Converted the teams, which seemed to have worked in letting me make edits to the teams (and specifically to the one that just joined).

Now players are reporting that their team members are missing skills that they should have. I'm getting the idea that Ruleset 6 isn't the current ruleset, but rather some older version, maybe LRB 6?

So what ruleset do I need to assign the Ruleset ID to in order to be using modern (2020) rules, with Open League type teams?

I feel that there's a bug or two within how this all works, but I'm sure I can't explain it well enough.
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2023 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

It needs to be ruleset 4 for 2020 rules.

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2023 - 06:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a newer list than this one:
https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=30556&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=6
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2023 - 12:01 Reply with quote Back to top

That list is probably more trouble than it is worth. Smile
If you want regular 2020 progression rules, use ruleset 4. Otherwise create your own.

Jump to: