23 coaches online • Server time: 08:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
yeevalley

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2024 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all.

I'm very interested in the idea of extending a league I'm running with friends across seasons.

I see that some leagues run drafts, externally using G Drive and other alternatives.

How are drafted players then added to the teams?

Secondly, how are players "aged" up at the end of a tournament?

Apologies if these are overly simple questions.
Ardonite

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2024 - 22:00 Reply with quote Back to top

you add drafted players to the teams by having a league admin edit the players from the team page on fumbbl. Any person who has league admin status should be able to edit abilities and stats of any player on any team in the league. most leagues that do aging up have a redraft phase where your team cost must be under a certain number, and older players are phased out by adding stacking costs to them each year, to make them less reasonable to keep than newer players. for instance in one of my draft leagues, each season you keep a player, you must add 20k to the cost of keeping him. this cost does not effect in game tv, only the redraft tv.
hopefully this makes some sense, im sure someone a bit more knowledgeable than me will be willing to help explain as well
yeevalley

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2024 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you!

I hadn't ever gone into the league admin edit section and now it is all clear.

That's really, really helpful. Much appreciated.
 Jump to: