31 coaches online • Server time: 11:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2024 - 08:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I am once again asking you to join a draft league...but this time I am asking you to join one of two draft leagues.

An elf ONLY draft league with matches like this one to appreciate. https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=4533778
OR
A Secret League based draft league with only 8 unique teams claimed. Yes, this means that you will likely be able to play that roster you have always wanted to play in league.

Drafting Advantage: If the division 2 does not form soon enough it will have a drafting advantage. Specifically, all expansion teams precede the returning teams in the draft for four rounds.
BUT WAIT THERE'S MOOOOOOORE
All expansion teams then stick around for an additional 4 rounds excluding the returning teams.

Competition: A season will involve a round robin amongst other division 2 teams ONLY.
HOWEVER--
At the end of the season all teams regardless of division will participate in a knockout tournament within their league. The winner receives an automatic berth into a UEFA style event between both leagues.

Both leagues have a waiting list that will generate into a lower division. This division must have at least 6 teams and caps off at 8.

Both leagues have 1 person on the waiting list each (we need 5 each to start).

We only ask that you do not complain about dice and the like.

How to promote???
GLAD YOU ASKED
If you are first in division 2 you automatically promote to division 1 replacing the last place Division 1 team. However, D2 2nd place v. D1 2nd to last AND D2 3rd place v. D1 3rd to last both play a promotion/relegation match to determine who will move up/stay in D1 OR demote/stay in D2.

The top level teams in D1--1st, 2nd, and 3rd are automatically added to the UEFA Style event in addition to the league based knockout tournament.
IN ADDITION TO THESE FEATURES
All teams not participating in the UEFA event will have an interleague knockout tournament with the first round forcing interleague matches but still seeded according to end of season standings based "wholly" on the regular season "not" including that league based tournament.

First come, first serve.

North America and EU based preferred, exceptions allowed and welcome.

Discord on your phone is necessary for draft leagues, I'm sorry but I had to be real about it.

Access to Google Sheets.

I will not actively recruit for division 3 but it will generate from a waitlist in this same fashion.

Note: no restrictions apply

Does not include batteries

available only in the lower 48 states and Peurto Rico