36 coaches online • Server time: 13:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Chaos Dwarves are already strong enough. Don't forget that they can hire the incredible scoring machine Hthark or a blunderbuss to compensate their lack in passing game.

Garaygos

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I was indeed surprised myself reading the replies... too many CD lovers around Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, my elves want mutations, too. It makes perfect sense - they have just recently started worshipping the chaos gods, and they deserve a few mutations.

This way, I can get a claw/rsc/tackle elf blitzer. Then, I'll refuse to play any teams except for HE/DE/WE/Elf/Skaven in order to maximize my casualties while avoiding any hint of threat to my uber-blitzer.

Also, I will refuse to play any team with a DP, as they are just out to retire my team.
LordSnotball

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

CD is strong enough... but having said that, fluffwise, they are currupt. The BullCentaur is nice and mighty, but not really chaotic actually, u can find them even in Narnia of all places... and the Hobgoblins are already mutated goblins...

however, upon buying a CD, it would be nice if u could roll a dice, and on a 6 roll, 1 random mutation would be awarded. as this guy is uniquely warped (another limit, 1 mutation per team), he would become the team captain... that would add fluff and add perspective, and a random (dice generated) mutation would mean occassionally big hand, occassionally foul appearance, occassionally RSC... nice and balanced

The Congregation - Always Recruiting
[url=http://igolocal.net/badge.php?user_id=1949]Image [/url]
Nordmark

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

LordSnotball wrote:
however, upon buying a CD, it would be nice if u could roll a dice, and on a 6 roll, 1 random mutation would be awarded. as this guy is uniquely warped (another limit, 1 mutation per team), he would become the team captain... that would add fluff and add perspective, and a random (dice generated) mutation would mean occassionally big hand, occassionally foul appearance, occassionally RSC... nice and balanced

I really hope you are joking. So you mean you wan´t to add more luck to BB?