44 coaches online • Server time: 16:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2005 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

The problem is REALLY specific.

On my last game, I sufered a nig on an unskilled linos (who cares?) I've got 2 skills (cool!)

My thrower: +MA and ageing (nig)
My wardancer: double and ageing (nig)

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=82877

Usually the linos would already be out. The thrower probably too and on middle term I would replace the 2 wardancers. BUT: they are going to play XLF wood elf.

It starts the 1st. I can play up to 2 maybe 3 games before it starts. What should I do in this case? I wonder if I won't just try to add a 4th reroll and play with the nigglers. My roster reached 15. I can stand a niggler staying out (both wardancer are hard: chances:1/36)

Tactica Expert: what do you think?
Cloggy

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2005 - 09:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep them. You need them, since you don't really have a lot of skills on yer linos.

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2005 - 10:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Best thing to do is saving money and replacing gradually the nigglers.

I'll start by replacing the wardancers and retire gradually the nigglers each time that i 'll get more than 11 players to field on next match.

You can also retire most of the nigglers simultaneously to reduce your tr and get higher incomes but that's a bit risky.
Cloggy

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2005 - 10:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, the problem is this specific case is that replacing them before the start of the XFL is not feasible. IN order to have a chance at being competitive in XFL the Nigglers need to stay onbaord. Your suggestions are fine, but this method of rebuilding can only start after completion of the tournament.

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2005 - 11:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I would play like crazy inorder to buy a new Wardancer to replace Zaelten. Having two niggled Wardancers is abit much and Zaelten isn't very good. You desperatly need another tackle but I guess that will have to wait until the replacement reaches 6SPPs. The problem is that you got a very high team rating so I doubt you will have the money to buy a new player so I think you might be stuck with this team.

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2005 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually I could get enough money before the start but I would play with an unskilled WD. Sad

But beeing stuck!!

Hey having none of the wardancer on the field happens with probability of 1/36 and chances that both plays are 25/36.

I would really be unlucky if I only was a little pray in the XLF. I don't expect it to win but unless my first round is very hard (playing Malthor for exemple?) I hope on getting through some rounds at least!
 Jump to: