47 coaches online • Server time: 19:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sparta

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 08:57 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
that's why -in order to keep you winning % of course- you need to cherrypick a bit

Well, it's not really about the winning %. The less players I field on turn 1 the bigger the pounding will get. Outnumbered 9-11 I need to be lucky on those injuries. Guess I'm still pondering if they will ever recover. No use in playing for the team's survival game after game with 9 players. In that case its better to retire them and kickstart my brand new Orc-team and never have these problems again.

On the other hand, maybe they deserve a fourth chance of mustering enough money for a new player [lineelf] without losing any more to perm. injuries and death.

All these choices.

Confused
LindsayD

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 09:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Sparta wrote:
In that case its better to retire them and kickstart my brand new Orc-team and never have these problems again.

Oh, if only it were that simple... Wink
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 10:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep on playin and learn that u will never have enough players,)
tautology

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 11:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Keep on playin and learn that u will never have enough players,)

Keep playing them and you will learn that you don't need 11 players Wink
You really need just a few games to get them back ontrack, but its a sketchy proposition. Try to find high FF games against some relatively soft teams. But you know that already. And just because a game is a recovery game doesn't meant that you shouldn't do everything in your power to win! Let the dice decide their fate.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 11:51 Reply with quote Back to top

if it's not a matter of winning at all cost, then keep them. It should not be really hard to recover.
xen7ric

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

2 more games (at least) and see what happens.

It should be clear if you can recover the team after that, at the very least you should have bought 1 more line elf and have some loose change.
Menikmati

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 12:55 Reply with quote Back to top

unless nuffle has its own understanding of what a recovering is

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 13:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Menikmati wrote:
unless nuffle has its own understanding of what a recovering is

In all his wisdom Nuffle has decided to cover these poor Woodelves in bad luck. Read that blood sacrifice would make him happy, but its not like he hasn't taken his share of souls already. Hmmm. Perhaps I should place the lineelfs along the sideline [they are called line-elfs after all!] and let the slaughter begin.
 Jump to: