44 coaches online • Server time: 14:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Blood Bowl Variantsgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jared

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2003 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Now the last time i offered myself up it was of random curiosity to know what to do.
this is take a look at whats happening would you do the same what is your first thought

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=23568

not exactly the most prolific scorers but with 16 casulties inflicted in only 6 games people certainly know when theyve played against these guys,

basically my current plan is to get a reroll next then continue turning the zombies into support/rearguard to that end next zombie skills will be 2 or so with guard, not sure what to do with the wights, the ghouls i guess will have to work on ball skills though,

thoughts comments? gasps in amazement?
Sinner

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2003 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

sounds like a plan... unfortunately you will need doubles for the zombies to get guard Wink. As for the wights... they should be your "take out" players. Get them tackle and/ or strip ball.

I tried dead once and failed miserably...so donĀ“t listen to me Very Happy

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2003 - 02:40 Reply with quote Back to top

your linefodder and wights should take guard on doubles, they cant get it otherwise. i dont recall if you have someone w/ kick (i didnt really look that close) but i would suggest that on the next zombie to get a skill. strip ball and tackle on the wights as sinner said. i dunno about the ghouls. i never use them, mine always die before they can get skills. definitely get rrs 4 and 5 when you have the cash, although it may take quite a while to get the 280k for them both. dont worry about replaceing anyone, unless its a mummy, just get those rrs. take sure hands on someone you want to be the ballcarrier, and hopefully you can get pass on a double for him. that should help you move the ball. and get guard on those mummies, then tackle.

slackman42
 Jump to: