41 coaches online • Server time: 11:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TheHardArtist

Post 12 Posted: Jan 24, 2007 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

OK!!!! Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2007 - 09:02 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Proud Yourkshire Farmers 0 - 2 Hazardous Destruction Unit</b>

The beastmen for God's Own County were beaten by the nasty little Lizards!!!

In a game where there were 8 casualties between the two sides (only 3 from Blocks), both sides battled for numerical superiority and tactical advantage around the ball. What proved most useful was the speed and 3+ dodging of the skinks, who were able to fashion more obstacles around the ball carrier, and retrieve awkward situations more easily.

A horrible misclick by me saw one of my beasties go down at a bad time when the ball was loose, not allowing me to exploit a lucky break I had just received. Even if I had have scored from there, I would have still lost 2-1.

Gratz mate on a good win!!

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz
================================
[22:59] <princevaliant> NBL has gotten to be such a dirty channel
[22:59] <princevaliant> ty Russo Very Happy

BiggieB is my idol
Russo

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2007 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Heheh...I just fluffed up my team bio a little on how my team came to be!!

If you have a moment take a quick glance, i hope it amuses you http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=324091

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz

BiggieB is my idol
KIDD

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2007 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Darkmount Blackspiders 1 - Radd Waste 1

Great game, Artist. Congrats on hanging on and playing shorthanded for most of the game. The completion of a long pass in the pouring rain towards the end of the game deep in your own territory made the difference and kept me from getting that much needed 2nd TD(those damned dark elves never give up). Now if it was acid rain, the radiated boys of Radd Waste would have felt more at home and the results may have been different Wink
Hayati

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2007 - 23:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Russo1 wrote:
Heheh...I just fluffed up my team bio a little on how my team came to be!!

Absolutely cracking stuff...though when the Zombie CEOs find out who was bribed, there'll be Hell to pay! As, judging by the first game, the Farmers are bringing an inferior product to the network...liquidation anyone?

Russo

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2007 - 10:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Heheh..just wait till you play those dodging little b*ggers from the swamps with your slow zombies..then you will see about inferior products. They are extremly slippery customers!!!

BiggieB is my idol
Hayati

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2007 - 09:28 Reply with quote Back to top

www.beanactuary.org 0 Radd Waste 1

Well, the Humans won through in the end yet, despite the weather, this was a much closer game than the average analyst may have expected!

In the first, due to some impatience & greed, I managed to lose Yankee Bond, my ball-handler, when he took a nasty fall. From then on I had to try and defend the football, but its close proximity to my endzone was always going to be a problem, and Radd Waste duly scored.

In the second, my boys came back strong! They delivered most of the Humans to the injury boxes, leaving an unstoppable Zombie rush for the endzone. Unfortunately, they were a little too slow and the final whistle blew before they could secure the tie.

Overall, an excellent game, and I was pleased that my boys were able to give you a little bit of a scare!

Smile

SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2007 - 15:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys,

Just to let you know I'm back from my Hols and available to play my games(s).

Smile

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

Jump to: