48 coaches online • Server time: 16:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
raestuart

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2007 - 07:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I forgot 2 Awards.

The Shortest Player lifespan award (also known as the Humpty Dumpty award) and the nominees are......

any ORC on snoozes team (he lost 6 this year 1 a game for a time it was the saddest most fragile ORC team ever seen hell even the black Orcs were dying so much for AV)

And

Any prism ranger ghoul from horsepools necro team he lost 2 in the first couple hits of each playing time they had maybe .3 turns each of unlife b4 being killed again

The winner of the Humpty Dumpty award is.... Snooze, cause ghouls Aren't AV9 and Str 4 and known as bashers!

The final award is the Rocky Balboa Comeback award.

The nominees are

The ogre team for losing an ogre and falling behind off the hop and even having a forfeit and still managing to enter the playoffs by some miracle after losing 6 members (but hey 5 were gobos and cheap) and being the first ogre team in history to have a negative caus total.

The wood-elves who for the first 4 games managed a tie and 3 consec losses including lots of miss game injuries and some deaths (1 Si and 1 death for 3 games running) but the real kick in the nards was the fact they couldn't for the life of them make a pass or dodge roll not even a I'm right beside u with no one else around pass nope nothing

and now they are not only in the playoffs but they are in the semi finals they beat the ogre team and will be facing off against a khem team that felt they needed an extra mummy star player and 4 wasn't enough!

And the winner of the Rocky Balboa Comeback award is me!!! cause I can rig the voting Razz and cause this one I earned.
raestuart

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2007 - 07:53 Reply with quote Back to top

BTW thanks Dumas nice to know someone appreciates me and my brother (the other admin) for all the work and hours we put into this, we both appreciate this and had I read this b4 I awarded the Mr rogers award to sir orange well.......Smile

Popcorn wrote:
Very nice summary and fluffy awards, raestuart. I wish to personally thank you and the staff for organizing and running this season. It was a lot of fun and i really appreciate your work. Thanks again Smile
GrinningD

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2007 - 09:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Really well done on the awards Raestuart, and the season as a whole, and you certainly deserved that comeback award more than me, I couldn't believe it when I got handicaps against you during our playoff Wink

I'm really looking fowards to next season and can't wait to get started so hurry up with those playoffs!

And on the subject of playoffs, I don't suppose you guys still waiting to play could post the times you think you'll be playing at so that the rest of us can watch, cheer and /hurt Twisted Evil
raestuart

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2007 - 16:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I will post when arw and I will play
The awards and draft for both this year and last was a combined effort of nebgi and tuggnut and myself not just me but we do appreciate your praise
SirOrange

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2007 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

If everything goes as planned, Elves vs Rotters tonight at 4pm (US Central time)
Popcorn

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2007 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Our playoff game ended in a tie 1-1, what now? as long as i know, even if we would have set "enable OT", fumbbl would override it when the game launches.
Usually people create playoff tournaments, where OT is automatic and i think it's easy to arrange, because alot of league creators do it. I think there are some threads about it in the forums.
SirOrange

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2007 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey all, the Elves and Rotters finished in a 1-1 tie, and since we both didn't have overtime turned on we don't really know what to do. In all fairness though, Popcorn has had the better team all season and his team should go on in the playoffs (plus I am not going to be home this weekend and I don't want to hold up the league. Good luck next match Mr. Popcorn.
arw

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2007 - 12:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Hear hear!
A worthy MrRogers indeed.

And grats, Rocky.

Thanks after all for introducing those awards!
Glad to receive Undertaker, Four Leaf, and Lemieux!
There is one thing about nuffle: nuffle doesn't join the bitches.

What about the Most Touchdowns?

Last edited by arw on %b %19, %2007 - %17:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Popcorn

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2007 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

here's what i have found out about playoffs:

after the regular season, staffmembers must create new tourney (you did that), invite top teams, make seeding by group score and we are set. program automatically uses OT and coin toss rules - no more troubles if tie game accures.
raestuart

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2007 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

ok i will set that up asap and just forfeit the ogres to me
GrinningD

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2007 - 18:10 Reply with quote Back to top

rgr

although if my ff goes down I'll kill you...
raestuart

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2007 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

it wont i cant do what popcorns asking I'm afraid, as i tried it, it refuses to let me

so please continue this year as i laid out WITH THE OT ON now sir orange can either play again today to decide the matter or yield as he sees fit if neither of these matters is acceptable i will flip a coin
SirOrange

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2007 - 18:18 Reply with quote Back to top

SirOrange will yield...good luck to all.
raestuart

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2007 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

ok pat you are indeed the gentleman player, ok so popcorn and the rats play, and arw and I play in the semi finals
Popcorn

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2007 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

SirOrange, that was very generous from you Smile
One-turning rats, here i come
 Jump to: