51 coaches online • Server time: 15:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season 100!goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Synn

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2007 - 04:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Jan.....

I wasn't making that comment to mock you. I understand and respect your viewpoint on the timer.

My point was that without a single tourney in U... there simply will never be a vibrant scene in U. Therefore.... moving a famous team like the Hellfish into "U" is like retiring them altogether. Not a single person here wants to see that happen. I still kick myself for moving the Kittens right before the five team limit was abolished. The only satisfaction they have provided me is the tournies they have entered. New U won't have that.

Besides.... i am genuinely looking forward to you unleashing a fouly side Very Happy

Stay in R.

__Synn
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2007 - 20:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Transferred all my [r] teams that were fairly young now. Still holding back on those with loads of games. I do hope this time there'll be a warning before the transfer option is turned off Smile.

Brings me up to seven [u] teams of a variety of TR levels. Internet back home works again, too. Now I only need time to actually play Very Happy.

-Mnemon
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2007 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Why transfer any team at all? People can always make new ones if they want to play in [U]... although I fail to see why anyone would...
Cheers! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2007 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

'Cause I like my teams, and actually want to stick it out with each of them. That and taking any challenge makes me one big Cherry, and is the main reason I try to get away from [r] ... just look at my Lizards / WE to see why. I am too easy to win against.

I also try to avoid having more then one of each race (the double in DE and Chaos was because I liked the old divx teams too much to retire em after they were moved to (the old) [u], but still wanted to play with either type - hence got new ones in [r].

-Mnemon
Fama

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2007 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Already did (well, left one team).

And I already wish I hadn't.

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2007 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Fama wrote:
Already did (well, left one team).

And I already wish I hadn't.

Don't worry Fama, there'll be more and more teams soon enough. The important thing is to stay on GF. Because when people see teams on GF they will start to realize that U has a lot of teams, and that you CAN get games threre.
Sziro

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2007 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Why would we transfer from R to U?
+ : no time limit
- : less games, no tourney, no CR,stats,awards,etc
You can argue abaut CR. It has nothing to do with your C**k' s Range, if you don t like, ignore it.
I guess the +10 minutes rule is enaugh to cover most real life issues, if it takes more maybe you sholud ask a postpone from the opp.
So why would we transfer to U? I fail to see..

Kk
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2007 - 23:55
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

The Paladins will stay ranked, and continue to ignore the best way to play competitve chaos.

My other teams i will see what happens. If it catches on and can offer me games at the times i now feel i cant/dont want to play ranked when i used to. I will need teamsthere to play.

But I remember the U teams that died in the wilderness.

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2007 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I like playing competetively. Ranked was always aload of fun for that reason. I dont like the time limit, because Ive lost a game, when I had to answer the door. the thing is I will not be changing to U as of right now, because of lack of memebers. Its like all of us are waiting for the first guy to jump the fence before bull rushing it over. Ill be the guy in the corner watching to see if its safe to cross the line, im afraid.

Jeffro
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2007 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

keggiemckill wrote:
I like playing competetively. Ranked was always aload of fun for that reason. I dont like the time limit, because Ive lost a game, when I had to answer the door. the thing is I will not be changing to U as of right now, because of lack of memebers. Its like all of us are waiting for the first guy to jump the fence before bull rushing it over. Ill be the guy in the corner watching to see if its safe to cross the line, im afraid.

Well, there are already lots of teams in divU. 1251 atm.

Optihut

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2007 - 00:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Time limit destroys the fun for some people, 6+ minute turns destroy the fun for others. Overall I like the time limit, so I won't transfer any teams now.
 Jump to: