45 coaches online • Server time: 19:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Synn

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 - 20:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Its that time of the year! So lets start things proper with some picks and predictions!

UI III Qualifier: Amethyst Lantern

Njumas Invadors Vs. Brimator Eagles

A tough draw here for the eagles. With 10 niggling injuries and only one tackler, expect the Invadors to coast to the second round in a fairly lopsided game. 4-0 Invadors.

Bogazoo Gangaa Vs. Nocturama

This here should be a great matchup as the Gangaa are one of the powerhouse human teams in the whole tourney. Unfortunately, even with the four tacklers and close to half a million in the bank, I don't see them stopping Madtias's Nocturna. Expect this game to be surprisingly bloody and require OverTime. 3-2 Nocturna in OT.

Street Fighter Legend Vs. SFW

One of the best Darkelf vs Darkelf matches on paper. With the Legends.. you have the number 1 rated coach with an evilly strong darkelf team. With SFW, you have 4 blodging Diving Tacklers. As a rule, you don't pick against the number 1 coach in the first round. Hence, expect the Street Fighter Legends to take this one home. 3-1 Legends.

Leafblowers Vs. Liras Leveler

This match has the violence of a Barney Episode live taping. Two fully kitted up woodelf teams lighting up the scoreboard. While Lira's Leveler has the better balance... The Leafblowers have the better positionals. This game will be a big hunt. If the Levelers can drop the very dangerous Daunty catcher and the one turner of the Leafblowers, then expect the Levelers to advance. Without a Dirty Player and with three niggles.... I just don't see that happening. 4-3 Leafblowers.

UI III Qualifier: Amber Lantern

Skyraiders Vs. nouvelle vague

This game will attempt to answer the age old question of what is more important to an elf team... balance or stars. The Skyraiders are a deep team with lots of evenly skilled players. Unfortunately for the Raiders... they only have five blodgers and 1 DP. While I don't expect them to be short on players, I do see them struggling with nouvelle vague's strong core of blitzers and five guards. If this game goes into Overtime... then it is up in the air. As of now, expect to see a Dark Elf victory of the hosting highelves. 3-2 nouvelle vague.

Neurodancers Vs. Aggressive Asian Avengers

The Neurodancers are a very standard dark elf team. The AAA are the most famous Amazon team of all time. Unfortunately for the elves... you will need more then three tacklers to stop an experienced amazon team. Watch for the women to grind out victory. 2-1 AAA.

Woodies at Trieout Vs. Dark Side Of Springfield

Well. First off... this is my pick for the Synnful Special Match of the Round! These teams are stacked and don't lose often. The woodies have an incredibly talented team at taking down slow teams. Their weakness... the one tackler... is normally not too big an issue against humans. Here it will be a problem since the Dark Side of Springfield went REALLY dark and hired the Count and Griff. If the woodies had two more tacklers I would pick them. If the Humies had another DP or two I would pick them. As for now, this one is a complete toss up. 3-2 Dark Side of Springfield in OT.

Paps Vs. Deep Down And Dirty

This should be a treat for the Specs to watch. Deep Down and Dirty (or Triple D as i call them) are on of the new breed of elf teams not scared to deliver a bloodbath. Paps have a lot of tacklers and should be prepared for the elven onslaught. Depending on some early dice rolls... this match could be over in a hurry. 3-1 Deep Down and Dirty.

UI III Qualifier: Ash Lantern

Hard Stuff Vs. Raziz

It pains me to do this.... but I am predicting a win for the team without the 6 5 4 9 monster blitzer. I would feel even better about doing this if Muttesmutte still had that claw/rsc monster (see last game). 2-0 Raziz.

Da Dead 'Ard3 Vs. Brides of Slaneesh

A matchup of two teams happy to see each other! While neither team is particularly well suited for a Dark qualifier, the Chaos are more dependant on two players. That is not a good thing. 2-1 Da Dead Ard.

RedHammer's Clan Vs. DarkStorm IronHelms

AV 9 can't save you from gang fouls. Darkstorm Ironhelms have two of them, and the depth on the bench to get both thrown out. In addition, the strongest players on the pitch also belong to the IronHelms. As a rule: if one team has the best players, the most players, and the most damage causing potential... you pick them. 2-0 Darkstorm Ironhelms.

LRB5 takes us Vs. Green P

This is a shockingly hard match to predict. Despite LRB's recent showing in the WO (runner up), Jesperius is giving up 4 handicaps! That is a big wild card hanging over this match. Either way, this game should be as bloody as they come. A treat for all to watch. While an upset wouldn't surprise me, I still think LRB 5 is too strong to be stopped first round. 2-1 LRB 5 in OT.

UI III Qualifier: Alabaster Lantern

Forum Suckers Vs. NFL greatest

With a freshly Legend Shadow on the pitch, the Suckers are bound to be crowd favorites. Unfortunately, these CDs are loaded! The big issue here is the handicaps. Should there be a virus in the ranks of the NFL's Greatest... then they lose their ST 6 troll, their best BC and their best CD. Rooting for handis is hardly a good tactic for picking, so I expect the CDs to limp out after a surprisingly tough match. 2-1 NFL's Greatest.

Steel Cage Vs. Orcish Avengers

A matchup of two teams near the .500 mark. This is a game all about the letter "m". Having a missing troll slayer against Orcs this strong will hurt. Expect the Orcs to come out on top in a brutal defensive slugfest. 1-0 Orcish Avengers.

Hairless Beauties Vs. Super Nashwan

Dorfs vs. CDs in a slugfest at the lower TR range. If Super Nashwan blows their entire bank account.. then expect them to advance. Otherwise, I will go for Brainsaw here as he is clearly unaccustomed to losing. 2-1 Super Nashwan in OT.

Botte dei Nani Vs. Guardians of the Cup

The guardians of the cup (Chaos) are in for a fight here. Botte is simply too strong and deep to be bothered by chaos with a lack of real hitting power. Expect this game to be long and bloody. 1-0 Botte Dei Nani in OT.

__Synn

Last edited by Synn on %b %07, %2007 - %21:%Apr; edited 2 times in total
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice assessment. I agree on most of them, though see, why you specially mention the DT-blodger of SWF. Against 2 MB-tackle witches, sidestep and guard would be the key. SWF is very light on both, so I see a runover coming in there.
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice work synn pls continue
Cinabre

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Howdy everyone, let's do some picks !

UI III Qualifiers: Crimson Lantern

Moving Wall (Chaos Dwarves) Vs. Sucker Punch (Ogres)
Should be an easy shot for the evil dwarves since they can get rid of the goblins quickly and the lack of special trainings of the Ogre will be the cherry on the cake. Statisticaly, the dwarves will be the masters of the block and since they have two experienced Bull Centaurs the ball part won't be hard too. 2-0 Moving Wall.

O Great Tear Go (Ogres) Vs. Defense Minded(Chaos Dwarves)
Another CD/Ogres match for this qualifiers, with probably the same end, Great Tear Go have only 11 players and it's all Ogres, the ball playing will be tricky. On the other side, Defense Minded own some good players for the scoring part and ball control. With two mobile dirty players, the ogres should tast some boots. 3-0 Defense Minded.

Angus Chucks Da Cheese (Skavens) Vs. Kung Pow! (Chaos Dwarves)
The TR difference between the two team could result in problems for the skavens as the Rat Ogre is suffering niggling injuries as well as the best linerat. Kung Pow! have a really good Bull Centaur who looks like Htark and he could be unstoppable but the rats have horny tricks. 3-2 in OT Kung Pow!.

Lunatic Orc Asylum (Orcs) Vs. Erhnamgeddon (Orcs)
Already played, 2-0 for Erhnamgeddon.

UI III Qualifiers: Copper Lantern

Wasser, Malz und Hopfen (Dwarves) Vs. Enanitos malitos II (Dwarves)
A mirror match but with two different kind of team, a full roster with some really good players for the WMH and only 14 players with the best missing and lots of injury for the EMII. For me, it's obvious that EMII will have great difficulties, it's one the weakest teams in this tourney and the numbers of niggling is not helping a lot. 2-0 Wasser, Malz und Hopfen.

Chaos Inquisition Revival Tour (Chaos) Vs. Carl Revenge (Chaos)
Already played, 2-0 for CIRT.

Mad Alchemysts (Dwarves) Vs. Kremlin Krushers (Chaos Dwarves)
A match of antagonist ! The alchemysts have some gold to spend for the match and have a quite solid roster but the Kremlin Krushers are on the path of Wuhan and we will surely see lots of dirty fouls. The ref will be of great importance in this game and if the Alchemysts are not able to get rid of the Elfy Centaurs it will be hard to win. 2-1 OT Kremlin Krushers.

Highend-Hifi (Orcs) Vs. Orkzz (well, Orcs)
The Black Orc Blockers of H-H are mostly rookies and the team dangerously lacks of dirty players. On the other side, Orkzz own some really quick players and a great LoS. Not many to say, 2-0 Orkzz.

UI III Qualifiers: Light Lantern
A pretty weird qualifier with lot of humans teams in it.

San Jose Baggers (Humans) Vs. Nomen est Omen (Humans)
A human mirror game between two team with strong player but San Jose Baggers have a good thrower who can make the difference on a passing game and two dirty players against none on NeO side (We can hope (or not) for a fair and clean game from them). NeO should be able to show some strength on the pitch and the game will remain in his blockers hands and since the coach is far more experienced with humans, I'll pick 3-2 OT Nomen est Omen

We Score More Come Back (Elves) Vs. Blood Red Dragons (Dark Elves)
No need to present Borgen's team, the Dragons are the past runner up of this tourney. WSMCB is a really great team in attack, but the number of injured players dropped the average speed of the players and they're now far slower than the dragon. With two dirty players on each side and the weak armors of the pro elves, we can hope for a bloody game. 3-2 Blood Red Dragons.

Humans Against Crime (Humans) Vs. Mist Guardians (Wood Elves)
A bloody game which ended by a 3-1 victory for Emphasy's humans. Those are my favorite for this Qualifier.

Vancouver Forest (Wood Elves) Vs. Dobluth del Menzoberranzan (Dark Elves)
Only 11 players for the woodies, probably less at the end of the game. Vancouver Forest's player are already injuried and I'm quite sure they won't be able to win against the Cthulhian Dark Elves. 4-1 Dobluth del Menzoberranzan.

UI III Qualifiers: Jade Lantern

Super Naggswan (Dark Elves) Vs. Agile cats for a change (Dark Elves)
Super Naggswan is full of slippy players but their lack of tackle and the strength of the famous cats should be enough to assure an easy win for OverDose. 3-1 Agile cats for a change.

sComodini (Dark Elves) Vs. ELFO Delves (Dark Elves)
The best players of ELFO Delves are injured and there'll be some handicaps because of the TR gap. The sComodini are far more balanced since they don't have any crippled legend. I think that the handis will decide part of the game but the ELFO Delves should be able to make it with some difficulties. 3-2 OT ELFO Delves.

Lucky Lady (Amazons) Vs. Defenders of the Naggaroth (Dark Elves)
Already played for a 2-1 win for the DotN.

Sirian Skirmishers (Wood Elves) Vs. Nagaroth freestyllers (Dark Elves)
The Skirmishers miss a good player and they're only 13 for this game, with the dirty players of the Freestyllers and their tacklers it's possible this game get a bloody end. An important point is that the coach of the NF is far more experienced and I'll pick a 3-2 win for the Nagaroth Freestyllers.

I'm done with this first turn, see you for the second one... Smile

Life is a tale told by an idiot -- full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
William Shakespeare, Macbeth

Last edited by Cinabre on %b %08, %2007 - %11:%Apr; edited 6 times in total
Texan

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Great series of postings Synn. Keep it up!
Plorg

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Dark UI III Qualifier: Steel Lantern
The Fall of Chaos?

Posse Comitatus vs Ulthuan Onslaught
These Chaos and Orc teams were about even in TR/TS... until the Orcs hired Ripper.
The Orcs should be able to take this one having two Troll damage sinks to absorb the Claws.
If the lone Claw/RSC/+ST/MultiBlock niggles out then the Chaos don't have a chance.
2-0 Ulthuan Onslaught

FireWorks vs Baby Babble
An exemplary Undead team takes on some adorable Chaos.
Props to rondo for creating this Abomination. Plorg salutes you.
As for the teams, never mind about the MNG beastman DP.
The Undead have a FF advantage of 19 and enough cash to hire the Count twice.
2-0 FireWorks

Primetime Orcs vs Bonegrinders
Texan's Orcs have several advantages over this old Chaos. +ST, Treasury, win record...
The Chaos have four niggled players as well and are low on scary hitters.
2-0 Primetime Orcs

Khorne's Scorn vs Dare You
Elderly randomized Chaos against young fresh Orcs. TR/TS is about even. The win record is not.
Dimco's Orcs have a very consistent and logical approach to skill selection.
KhorneliusPraxx's Chaos use a semi-random method that creates some interesting and unique players,
but overall makes an unfocused team that isn't particularly good at any one thing.
2-1 Dare You

.............................................................................................
Dark UI III Qualifier: Obsidian Lantern

Short Wild Purple vs Yo rc II
"Low" TR/TS Chaos Dwarf against fairly decent Orcs with lots of cash. Both teams have good win records.
The Orcs have the advantage in ST, AG, TS, number of players, and development of players.
If both teams will spend some cash on Stars this could go into overtime.
3-2(OT) Yo rc II

Beat em or Beat em vs Da Tech Boyz
"Low" TR/TS Ogres vs "Low" TR/TS Orcs...
Both teams have about the same win records which are not great.
They are both high on casualties and low on touchdowns,
but that could mean that this game would be lots of fun to watch (in a reality TV sort of way).
1-0 Da Tech Boyz

Slaaneshi Torment vs Outlucked
Developed Chaos and Skaven...
The Chaos have a mediocre record but they already have Lord Borak and enough cash for another major Star.
The Skaven have a good record, a one-turner, and (currently) the advantage in TS.
If the Chaos buy another Star then it will be a bloodier game but Bytez0r's Skaven should still win handily.
3-1 Outlucked

Helena High vs Greatest Ever
Famous Skaven against infamous Khemri!
Both teams have good win records (32/10/15 is exceptional for Khemri).
While it would normally be a given that high TR Khemri would lose to higher TR Skaven,
there are still some interesting points to make. BooAhl has a nice Rat Ogre and a single one-turner.
However, while Hindsberg has plenty of Dirty Players he has even more Tacklers.
Even if the Skaven win, they will take some heavy damage.
3-1(OT) Helena High

.............................................................................................
Light UI III Qualifier: Golden Lantern

Ninja Rap vs WoOfDu
Heavy Wood vs Heavy Dark.
Wood Elves have a full squad of 16 with 3 nigglers and will be receiving handicaps.
Dark Elves have 14 now with the cash for 15 and a much better win record.
The Dark have another advantage with two ST 4 Tacklers, which could be enough to keep the Wardancers in check.
Add another seven Darks with Diving Tackle or plain old ST 3 Tackle and the Darks have clear Dodge supremacy.
3-0 WoOfDu

Havena Dodgers vs Looney Tunes and Crebain
Bigger Woods against Smaller Woods.
Dodgers have a "full squad" but 2 MNGs and 5 niggled players make them a risky pick.
Cartoons have 12 players with 1 niggle, but more telling is the comparison of TD diff, win records, and overall TS.
Their "no retirement policy" will hurt in the long run but Dodgers should win easily.
2-0 Havena Dodgers

Axiom vs Temple Of Jericho
Heavyweight Dark and High Elves!
Both teams have good win records and are loaded with Side Step.
This will be a very complex game to watch as tautology and Synn try to outmaneuver each other.
Temple has the advantage in ST, AG, number and development of players, TS, and treasury.
2-1 Temple of Jericho

Higgis Haubencenter vs Body like a Battleaxe
(Already played)
2-2 Body like a Battleaxe (coin toss)
BlaB is a strong Human team with plenty of ST/Guard and cash but not a great win record.
They face the heavyweight Elf winner next game.

Light UI III Qualifier: Grey Lantern

Tholgorond Swordspiders vs Bingert Stammtisch
Heavy Dark Elf smashfest!
Flix has more Blodge but less Tackle than Lewdgrip, which is a slight disadvantage.
Otherwise they are fairly even teams with a few Guard and +AG sprinkled around.
That said, if Flix can outplan Lewdgrip's Side Steppers then he should take it.
3-2(OT) Tholgorond Swordspiders

Bandola Rahta vs Sixteen Senors
High TR Dark vs High Elves. Both teams are relatively low on Dodge.
Expect crazy plays from both Melmoth's Leaping AG 5 Witch and Nighteye's MV 10 AG 6 Catcher.
Melmoth has the advantage in win record, number of players, and treasury.
3-1 Bandola Rahta

Woodburns E.L.F vs Nobel Laureates
Strong Wood vs Monster Elf. Neither team is low on players.
Both teams have developed catchers but only the Woods have a one-turner.
The Woods are at a significant TS disadvantage,
but they have a much better win record and will receive a stack of handicaps.
4-2 Woodburns E.L.F

Elite Composers vs Young and Innocent
Human vs High Elf bashfest!
The Humans have less TS but a much better win record than the High Elves.
They also have four Blitzers with Guard and Mighty Blow and either Tackle, +ST, or both,
which makes them a bit conspicuous in a Light Qualifier.
Very Happy
3-1 Elite Composers

Last edited by Plorg on %b %08, %2007 - %02:%Apr; edited 4 times in total
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 - 21:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Plorg's Picks - Synn's Picks - Ciabre's Picks??

Siskel & Ebert & Roper at the movies...

I can't argue about my chances... an ogre/ogre match and a CD/CD match would have been more fun...
Synn

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Wait till you see who is the fourth.

__Synn
Emphasy

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 - 21:48 Reply with quote Back to top

UI III Qualifier: Bronze Lantern

Divine Assassins Vs. Flagon of Justice

A very nice build skaven team with a top coach to lead them vs a broken CD team starting with 11 players and 0 treasury. I cant see the skaven lose this one, only a player or 2 down the road.
2-0 win as i see the skavens wanna stall it out if they can and avoid the LOS beating they for sure will take after a td.

Crazytalk Tribe Vs. De Dood of the Gladiolen

A Hard matchup, it will be This Freak and wiz vs Count. Both are good coaches that surely knows a few tricks each, but the orcs not having a troll for los, might be a problem once the cas starts getting in.
I expect the undeads to last the pace with number advantage, the count and some mummies to back him up.
A close, but typically 2-1 basher win are most likely here.

Bang! Vs. Competitive Eaters

Ouch! was my first impression from this matchup, then "sweet", as i see this could turn into a bloodbath of the big. Decker wooped me on several occasions (I know what you think, big deal?!?!) but still!! Smile
And JD is simply one of the best coaches out there. Both teams are strong, but i do think that the Wiz which the CD can bring could be THE factor vs the low ag dwarves. Im hoping for an OT decision which i think is very plausible in this matchup.
1-1 in ordinary time and then the long 8 turn td for ot for who ever got the most/best palyers left to field.

Hammer House Vs. On The Other Side

Wooooaaaaa, QAZ! Needless to say more, he will walk over the ogres as a bulldozer vs a piece of paper! This might get violent, but i can only see Nuffle get in the way of the dwarves to win, their all over block is just hard and evil vs ogres that are known to go "ZzZzZ" now and then.
On the coaching part Qaz is just top class where I've only seen Diablo do the 12 dp khemri trick so far.

I was wrong here it seems:( "Even the blind finds hs way in the dark" GL in the rest of the tourney Diablo!

UI III Qualifier: Brass Lantern

Safety First Vs. Thorn Spirits

Kapoow - battle of the low tr teams! Although I find Alibaba to be a strong coach, a team with no player above 51 spp (especially chaos who start with no skills at all) I think they will have a hard time taking out a loaded Khemri team with ramtut.
220k in the bank for the chaos might give them hope, but wiz and stars can only do so much. I think this will come down to the khemris regen and how well it will work.
A 2-1 win either way, though the wiz are known to be hard on ag2, so maybe thats the chaos way!

Ductus Vs. Zug-Khazad Smeltering Inc

Hard Hard match for the necros. Dont think they could have gotten a worse opponent for their first game. 5!! +st players on Ankkhs little men with 2 of them havinf blodge is just too much for a mediocro cd team to handle.
I got much respect for Wolfpriest, but these dwarves are one of those teams that could end up winning the entire tourney!
A Classic 2-1 win for the dwarves (if the CD even get to be that lucky:/)

Rotten Flesh Is Our Ecstasy Vs. Quod's Scholars

Rotten Flesh is one of my all time fav teams along with a very cool coach! This will be a walkover for the skavens as the chaos coach are playing with 2 mng and got no tacklers to counter the nasty gutters.
3-0 wouldnt be 1 td to little here I think. Dont think the skaven will even need to bring a wiz or star, saving the money for further games would seem as a fair deal!

clan tilfldig Vs. Upgraded Mutations

Heinz is the very understanding of being COOL, which i think he will keep during this game, 280000, a few dps vs a skaven team with no dps and 30k in the bank. Count with the ball and then bash the way thru, dont think that even 2 +st gutters can save Dhaktokh from a serious beating here.
I can only see one outcome of this, a skaven team limping away. 2-1 win, maybe in ot for the undeads.

UI III Qualifier: Celestial Lantern

Ravens All-Stars Vs. Barricades Arise

I think the main thing for Tekoda to take this home fairly easy, will be the number advantage 12 vs 15 with both teams having dps, its in his greatest interest to get the foulwar on and take the opposing team below 10, from where he can coach it rest of the way.
Im predicting a 3-1 win for Tekoda here.

Dark Predators Vs. Deep wood avengers

With my outmost respect for smashak, I think Spiro will win this, 2 dps and 2 mb WILL make an impact on the 12 man team woodies. None of the teams have money for a wiz, so it will be down to the playing skills and nuffle.
(Smashak, a little advice, ask Angie or Trog to borrow the admin client - Its only cheating if you are caught using it\o/)
3-2 win for the dark elves.

BBA HagCrag BlackPink Panthers Vs. Them Obvious Megastars

Never played Gildor, so i got no idea how he plays, but i know this Dalibor is one of the best (and slowest, but thats another story... sorry mate:))
I think Dali will take this one home 3-1!

Drunken Sailor Vs. La Longue Duree

Only thing i can predict, is this are going to be just as bloody as the bloodiest games in the dark qualifier! 2 Hardcore bashers in the light quali makes all the elves shiver down their spine, impossible to tell the winner, but the humans with count might be a bit too much for the supreme norse team.
A shame these 2 faces eachother instead of making elves go SPLAT!
OT is a must!

UI III Qualifier: Bright Lantern

Plain old High Elfs Vs. Golden Oblivion

With 3 players mng, this should be one for the left food for Oblivion to take home, fail this and you will walk in eternity shame!
4-1 Wouldnt be one td too little for Oblivions well build team.

Athel Loren Guardians Vs. Os Filhos da Quilombo

Malthor has always been an example for other elf coaches with his wicked teams!
Only thing comming between the woods and a win are bad handicaps. WIth all my respect for Parroco (who is a very strong coach) i just cant see a 400+ tr wood team in great shape lose to anybody!
4-1 win to Malthor.

Sunset Riders Vs. Embody the invisible

Even with 2 players mng, i think Skink will pull this one home based on his quality skills as a coach.
3-2 win for the Pro's

Occhi di Gatto Vs. Transformers!

Nasty looking zons vs nasty looking woods - only different is WarriorTsuke are coaching the woods, and therefor i see them take a beating but winning this matchup afterall.
3-1 Woods!

Last edited by Emphasy on %b %08, %2007 - %16:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Texan

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 - 23:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for all the great picks you 3. How about some predictions as to who wins each Qual you wrote about?

Smile
Cinabre

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

We're four... Smile

For my qualifiers, without any certitude because it's too early:
Crimson: Kung Pow!
Copper: Orkzz
Light: Humans against crime
Jade: Agile cats for a change

Life is a tale told by an idiot -- full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
William Shakespeare, Macbeth

Last edited by Cinabre on %b %08, %2007 - %13:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Diabl0658

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2007 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Emphasy wrote:
Hammer House Vs. On The Other Side

Wooooaaaaa, QAZ! Needless to say more, he will walk over the ogres as a bulldozer vs a piece of paper! This might get violent, but i can only see Nuffle get in the way of the dwarves to win, their all over block is just hard and evil vs ogres that are known to go "ZzZzZ" now and then.
On the coaching part Qaz is just top class where I've only seen Diablo do the 12 dp khemri trick so far.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1630582

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2007 - 00:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Woot! Go Ogres!
G_Force

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2007 - 00:42 Reply with quote Back to top

so the picks can be wrong. i have new hope then ( but not much)

Plorg

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2007 - 02:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Overall picks:
Steel: Ulthuan Onslaught
Obsidian: Outlucked
Golden: Temple Of Jericho
Grey: Woodburns E.L.F
 Jump to: