52 coaches online • Server time: 16:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Barash

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2003 - 12:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Two teams who didn’t play their 2nd round game
[12:28] <BowlBot> Barash: cmdr_gloval was online 30 days, 19 hours, 22 minutes ago.
[12:28] <BowlBot> Barash: moekel was online 17 days, 18 hours, 10 minutes ago.

Commish:
[12:29] <BowlBot> Barash: hax was online 10 days, 21 hours, 59 minutes ago.

Hmmmm this tournament is intresting.. and everlasting. Sad

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2003 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Barash -- A tournament/league that has stopped or is on a respirator ?? Say it isn't so!!!!

Well ...... I'll just play my Iron league game instead ...... oops that group got deleted. OK, Ill play my BFL game ..... gone ..... ok elf tourney..... damn gone .... ok Empire League yeah fun with humans .... oops gone too .....how 'bout Lightening League (did that even start?) ... ohh gone ..looks like I'll just play with myself.
Barash

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello All,

Happy newyear to you all!

Today I have become the new commissioner for the BLUTBALLAS CUP.
I want to make this cup a long lasting KO league and I'm really looking forward to make this a success!

I will try to make this cup work again with two simple new rules:
1) two rounds need to be played in a month. (this would give enough time for coaches who are only occasionally online)
2) coaches who are not able to meet rule 1 will be kicked from this league.

(that's these rules are not too complex I hope Smile)

To enforcing rule 1 I have done the following:
* I have kicked Moekel and Cmdr_Gloval form the group, both coaches have not been online for over 30 days now and were holding up the cup.
* I was tempted to do the same with AvatarDM and golroc, since their game is open for a long long time holding up the cup as well. But both coaches have been online recently and they might have lost intrest since the league appeared death. Also no deadline was ever placed when round 3 needed to be finished, this deadline is now in the updated group page, So please play this game guys!
* as preparation for the Blutballas Cup IV I will kick all coaches from the group who have not visited fumbbl.com the last 15 days (just to get rid of coaches who might not play they future games). If I made a mistake kicking you off and you want to play in CUP IV, don't be angry but please reapply your team to the group.

All coaches who are no longer in the race for cup III are allowed to prepare yourself for Cup IV. You may play "practice" games vs other Blutballas teams to get your TR to 150 max!

You can have a team with a TR above 150, but only if last game was an official Blutballas Cup game. (so no practice games are allowed in that case)

Well good luck all, play those games and have fun!

Cheers,

Barash

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2004 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

First Semi Final have been played:
Axis or Allies proved no match for Bloodweiser Block 'n' Tackle.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=207709

Gratz with your win Voodoo. GL in the final.

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2004 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Just joined the league in prep for Cup IV but my team is totally Newb so I will welcome any & all challenges from those who see me online to enable me to get a bit of pre-season training in.
Looking forward to the next season & getting knocked out in the first round
Barash

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2004 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Glutton, try to find one or two games vs Coaches who are also inside the league and have no TR 150 yet.

Some good opportunities at the moment are :
LtMonkey1982
ozjesting
totohero2003
Parroco
Perox
Mike_Black
Frobo
skirbo
Dobberman

they all have teams below STR 110.. try to PM them or look for them in the chat.

Good luck with your preperations!

Post 16 Posted: Feb 02, 2004 - 09:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Glutton wrote:
Just joined the league in prep for Cup IV but my team is totally Newb so I will welcome any & all challenges from those who see me online to enable me to get a bit of pre-season training in.
Looking forward to the next season & getting knocked out in the first round

Us dem orcs needs play too. Gots sum bleeding orc dem need fix. Twisted Evil

Perox.
Perox

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 12:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Us dem orcs is ready for go. Twisted Evil
Is sure start quick this fight?
Anchorhead

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2004 - 23:47 Reply with quote Back to top

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BLOCK 'N TACKLE!!! HAIL!!! HAIL!!! HAIL!!!!!

After three attempts to win the tourney the Bloodweiser Block 'n' Tackle have won Blutballas Cup III in a victory over Dont Fear the Reaper, Fear Me. Komro Graniteblock had 2 casualties and one score, also Voha Sprintrock scored a touchdown, his eighth touchdown with the Block 'n' Tackle. Dublir Blackfire met his demise when landing off the pitch as he was mauled by the blood crazed fans. The star guard will be sorely missed when B'n'T go for championship number 2, in Blutballas Cup IV.
 Jump to: