46 coaches online • Server time: 20:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Chewie

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2007 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

We only ignore him when he's been drinking Sera Smile

The fact that he drinks nearly as often as i do is irrelevant Razz
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2007 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

LMAO!!!! stop it i'm getting a stitch. K so that brings the idea to something like the Goal of the week awards for football, a shortlist as mentioned that goes up on the forum for voting, sounds similar to what me and chewie did for the Wrong awards in Wraithbone league before it's resurrection.
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2007 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

As for what Andy said, disconnectes aren't common, but if problems with replays occur, I guess they are just not included... little else that can be done about it. Sad

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2007 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

exactly, write the game fluff up if you like for a power cut in the warpstone generators or something like. unless both players fromt he game conclude it would have been a contender and both can write between them a replay style bit of text then of course it will be considered, but this can only happen when both coaches agree, if not like seraphim said it can't be included
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2007 - 01:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Some of you guys may be aware of this, but I wasn’t… so in case other people are in the same position as I, please allow me to impart my newly found FUMBBL knowledge.

You know your Gallery, that’s right the one you stick your dozens upon dozens of images?
Well, did you know you could sort your images into folders in your gallery? Neither did I until I spotted DonTomaso’s bio!

A quick PM to him and he kindly told me how to do just the same.

See that move link under your gallery pics?
Ever wondered what it did?
Nonchalantly caressed it with your mouse then decided, move it to where? And then didn’t bother to click?

Well! Click it and it allows you to move the image to a subfolder, or Create a New subfolder to place it in. Once created it becomes a part of your Gallery folders. Better still, it doesn’t change the images original url either, so they still show up in your teams, bios, groups etc… just as before!

Wonderful! It’s nice when I find a new FUMBBL feature I like. Smile

Here is my gallery for you to see the results!

Took me a while to move them all, but at least I can keep it organised now. Huzah!

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2007 - 01:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Apparently the ****** ******* Wookie knew all along!

Gutted.

Sad

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

Chewie

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2007 - 01:28 Reply with quote Back to top

All he needed to do was ask... Razz
tenpole

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2007 - 06:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I organise my gallery into folders

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=gallery2&id=35516
hotspurstu

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2007 - 14:40 Reply with quote Back to top

LOL I never knew that either. I had assumed that button was to send stuff to the public gallery. Doh!

No surprise I didn't know that though as it took me 9 months to find the spanner on my main coach page, to show extra information on mine and others teams. Very Happy

Give me a D.. O... N... K... E... Y.......... What have you got?...... Hotspurstu Razz

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2007 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I do that too - which helps 'cos the recent discussion of Pannini stickers and South Park character generators hit my maximum over-fluff button.
Chewie

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2007 - 17:31 Reply with quote Back to top

This gimp thingie is really doing my nut - when i paste the card thingie over the player pic, it chops the top of the head off... plus i haven't figured out how to align text....

/me can see someone emailing the whole bloody folder to Stu Razz
tenpole

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2007 - 18:05 Reply with quote Back to top

AndyBurns wrote:
Yeah, I do that too - which helps 'cos the recent discussion of Pannini stickers and South Park character generators hit my maximum over-fluff button.

Did you see my kyle icon in customization forum which is no longer there thanks to image shack so wait till PhrollikK is about and I will ask him to host it.
G_Force

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2007 - 18:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I have been struggling with the gimp too (not tried the player pics on the cards yet).

I might be negotiating with tenpole real sooon to get my players sorted in exchange for hosting his kyle icon Wink

hotspurstu

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2007 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice stuff there Mr Burns, very cool looking team.

BTW Chewie (and I'm sure this won't surprise any of you), I tried that GIMP thingy because I'd heard it was 'the mutts' for people who don't like to pay for stuff, just like me. Smile

Didn't get it at all. Made my head hurt Mad , so I ditched it before it made me cry too Confused and before I smashed my computer up in frustration Evil or Very Mad . If I smashed up my computer how would I be able to come on FUMBBL and show you all how not to play Blood Bowl? Mr. Green

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2007 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I tried the gimp thing and found it too pain. I actually bought (!) paint shop pro. That was in version, oh, 9 or so. Which is actually much better (cheaper, less bloated, less intrusive) than version 12 Sad If I didn't have to upgrade 'cos of Vista, I wouldn't have. I guess that's their point.
 Jump to: