32 coaches online • Server time: 09:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Vrox

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2003 - 17:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Well...after a shocking and debilitating start of my first ever tournament against those scaly Skinks, the scuttling little Skaven team, The Bubonic Horde managed to survive the game with no more deaths and keep the score to a respectable 2-1 loss (was very close to 2-2 at one stage), despite the fact the Horde only had 6 players for the entirety of the 2nd half.

Check out the match report here http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=138397

Looking forward to a good match with the tree-hugging, daisy-picking lettuce eaters, the Wood Elf Rough Riders next!

May the Horned Rat nibble off your toes!
whitey

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2003 - 10:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Well looks like the lizards are equal with the greenskins at the top of the table, but they're ahead in the alphabet. But a big win against the dwarves should fix that.
Faulcon

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2003 - 11:01 Reply with quote Back to top

The lizards might also find it hard to last the distance in their next match (unless Ltrssl can come out with another of his damaging early rampages), being down to 9 players available after a heavy hitting match against Chaos. Match report is up: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=139132
Shifty

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2003 - 05:36 Reply with quote Back to top

In a thrilling match the Corporate Fraud Chain Gang defeated the Exiled House 2-1. Action aplenty including a decapitation and two, thats right TWO, pitch invasions.

Here's the match report. http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=139241
whitey

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2003 - 09:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Da Orcs win again!! In bashing match against dwarves and only 13SPP for the match. Well the fans seem to like it as the Scumbags got their 3rd straight Fan Factor increase. Next Up: another bashy team, The Foo Fighters.
whitey

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2003 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Sad to hear that the Madboys winning run came to an end. Anyone see Rocky on the world cup opening ceremony. What a try!!
Shifty

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2003 - 05:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I was at the game, was great. Pity Rocky was upside down to me. Wink
Faulcon

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2003 - 07:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Slumbering Skink stumbled to their first loss today, as well as suffering their first death and two SIs in the game meaning they're going to have a tough time of it in their next match as well.
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=140740
Shifty

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2003 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Twahn,
Can we find out who's delaying the SL East Division games and have their positions given to other coaches who are able to manage a game in a week. There's heaps of eager people waiting in the wings to get into the league, but a couple of coaches who don't have the time at the moment (due to whatever outside commitments they have) to get one game a week in.
Twahn

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2003 - 00:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Shifty,
I'm afraid this is impossible. Once a tournament has been created there's no way to switch the teams around without restarting the whole thing.

SouthEast does seem to be having a few problems getting off the ground however, and I think we'll have to institute the one week ruling. Please everyone remember your commitment to get at least a game a week finished. I know you all log on regularly so there're no excuses.

All round 1 games not completed by the end of this week will be forfeited. Winner and Loser (if applicable) will be decided by myself.

Please everyone. Make the effort. If you are having trouble organising a game or are experiencing Real Life issues, please post something to let people know that you are still alive and interested at least.

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
Twahn

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2003 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Whoa! Hang on a sec, it seems to be suddenly possible. Okay...

Fantast and his Badland United team have been removed from the SouthEastern Division as they have been discovered to be Danes and not Oceanians at all! They were consequently having trouble with the Timezone differences. Tath and his Sithi Wood Elves are in!

Hopefully this should get the league running faster! Wink

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
Shifty

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2003 - 09:38 Reply with quote Back to top

LOL.

Great!!
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2003 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

LOL!

I could understand the confusion if they were AUSTRIANS, but those wacky cheating Danes!

The Danish got a Princess out of us, they should get their own comp started!!
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2003 - 05:14 Reply with quote Back to top

And what's going on with the Easterners??

C'mon guys, keep up! We need all divisions to finish in sync to bring in the 8 team divisional structure...

(see the SWL Structure thread)
neverborn

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2003 - 05:51 Reply with quote Back to top

again were waiting on a few people

tath was meant to play covertfun and me last nigth but didnt turn up and hasnt been on since
 Jump to: