57 coaches online • Server time: 15:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season 100!goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tzij

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2012 - 17:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I might be interested in joining up. Been looking for another League.

Something seems odd to me. I'm looking at current teams and comparing them to team creation and I'm at a loss how the hiring of new Padawans is done. The rules make it seem like you're stuck with 2 positional until 1 positional obtains 126spps but none of the current teams have a single player with that many spps.
Nicodemus1

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2012 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Not quite Smile it's at 51spp you can get a new padawan (3rd positional)..
Once a Jedi attains the Rank of a Jedi Master then that Jedi Master may take a Padawan, thus for every Master the team has the team may support/purchase another Padawan.

When a padawan hits 51spp he's a jedi, and therefore "free".. if you reach 126spp you can get additional padawans due to the rank of Master...
and there are a few Masters out there Smile just not jedis!
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=481629

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2012 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Gents... a quick question... do the Ryoth Champions still exist? and are they Sith or jedis?

And Calamity Nights your number is up Smile only question is... against who...

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2012 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

@Tzij: Nico's info is spot on -- You're allowed 0-2 padawans (0-50spp) and then also allowed an additional padawan for every Master (126spp+) in your team.
Thus, you can have any number of the mid-rank (51-125spp).

If you need to talk to someone before deciding, or just looking for some banter, join #OBBA channel on IRC and chat to some of the group. Failing that, you can PM me directly, or just fire away with questions on this forum.

@Nico: Ryoth are once again touring the galaxy on indefinite sabbatical (and they are Jedi).

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2012 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like the midi-chlorian mega-clash is scheduled for 2300 bbt tonight. Tune in for much carnage.

Az, Nico, May the Force be with you!

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2012 - 20:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Couple of pieces of news:

First off, congrats to Azure on his victory in the Battle of the Force Masters. His crushing victory means Borsk Fey'lya has played his last game for the Bothans.

Second, as some of you may have noticed, Arena VII has begun. Four rounds of Swiss tourney action to decide which team has the best martial prowess. First round deadline is 13th Feb.

May the Force be with you!
K