60 coaches online • Server time: 23:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Darkson

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2008 - 17:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, and in case you hadn't heard, someone from (I think Cyanide, though it might be GW) will be there with a (newer) preview of the BB PC game. Not sure if it's going to be a playable demo or not.

Toby..er..Force..er..BigMac..er..Capt.Powerpoint..er..Cookie_Shark wrote:
Im sory but you come across unwilling to learn and unreasonabble.
stormsson

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2008 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I read it in the latest White Dwarf, dunno if I should quote it but I'm sure somone will delete this if I shouldn't "Live demos of the game will be held at this months Blood Bowl Grand Tournament".

I really hope this means we will get a chance at playing it rather than just watching a few screen shots.
Chewie

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2008 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

/me goes to register
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2008 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Darkson wrote:
You can change team on the day - it's not a problem. Tbh, I'm not sure why they even ask on the form, there never seems to be any list pre-generated.

Cheers.
SillySod

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2008 - 23:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Darkson wrote:
You can change team on the day - it's not a problem. Tbh, I'm not sure why they even ask on the form, there never seems to be any list pre-generated.

Its done now but do they ever actually re-sell your ticket? Is that even legal without giving you a refund?

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Peter_Thorpe

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2008 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
Darkson wrote:

Its done now but do they ever actually re-sell your ticket? Is that even legal without giving you a refund?

legal: yes
Refund: yes